• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Isn't it Time to Share the Joy? Let's Spread Some Smiles!

In summary, the new products are the flatware, the knife block, the glasses and bottle stopper, and the salts.
cathyskitchen said:
Of course, I bought a Kapoosh 3 weeks ago (that I returned last week!) LOL! ;)

Why did you return it? I love our new one but WANTED it to be Kapoosh...

I have the one that we sold over 10 years ago and it still looks great - I think that one was wood so this one should be even better!!!!

Allright... so who is nice enough to share a list of d/c items???
THanks!
I want the wine glasses!!!

I will post on a new thread so you can find it.

Is there a complete listing of all the new products? I've read the posts in this thread but don't think I caught everything that is being introduced.

The knife block is bamboo so it has the same qualities over choosing wood as our tools.It holds more than just one "set" of knives which is great.I talked in depth with the guys in the product showcase room about storing knives right-side up vs. upside down and he said studies show that there is no impact on the blade as long as you get a good grip on the knife and draw it out without scraping the block. So, with our ergonomically-styled handles it is better to store them blade down so you don't draw them out fast and whip them up at yourself.I'm loading pictures to photobucket now to post...

Posted pics over in Kelly's favorite new product thread...

Those Christmas plates are so cute!

attached is some goodies

Attachments

• New Products.doc
    30 KB · Views: 771
  • Sell-A-Thon.doc
    24 KB · Views: 337
  • Get the Chills in July.doc
    102.5 KB · Views: 434
  • Discontinued Flyer.doc
    303.5 KB · Views: 428
  • gone08.pdf
    191.4 KB · Views: 305
This is a partial SCN that has been floating around...

Attachments

• Fall - Winter CN.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 459
Thanks so much for those fliers!!
That's what I got on the computer to do this morning.
Thanks for saving me the effort.

BethCooks4U said:
Why did you return it? I love our new one but WANTED it to be Kapoosh...

I have the one that we sold over 10 years ago and it still looks great - I think that one was wood so this one should be even better!!!!

I returned it b/c I spent $40 on it, and I can surely get ours cheaper than that! It's all about saving money right now, plus, how can I justify having a Kapoosh if we have a Knife Block? I can't bring the Kapoosh to shows, but I can bring ours, so it will actually MAKE me money and pay for itself.

I like the concept of the Kapoosh, too, but I'm thrilled PC has a good, bamboo, traditional-looking knife block. That's what my customers have been asking for, and now they can get it! Now I need to pull up a list of all of my past hosts/guests who bought the Forged Cutlery!! :D

cathyskitchen said:
I returned it b/c I spent $40 on it, and I can surely get ours cheaper than that! It's all about saving money right now, plus, how can I justify having a Kapoosh if we have a Knife Block? I can't bring the Kapoosh to shows, but I can bring ours, so it will actually MAKE me money and pay for itself.

I like the concept of the Kapoosh, too, but I'm thrilled PC has a good, bamboo, traditional-looking knife block. That's what my customers have been asking for, and now they can get it! Now I need to pull up a list of all of my past hosts/guests who bought the Forged Cutlery!! :D

Plus, any $$ you spend on OUR block, you can write off as a business expense!! Yippee!

does any one have pictures of the new products i missed the meeting to go see them my daughter was sick?

I posted a link....do a search for posts by me. :) Or just look under NC 2008 forum.

<h2>1. What is "Isn't it Time to Share the Joy?"</h2><p>"Isn't it Time to Share the Joy?" is a campaign by Pampered Chef to encourage people to spread happiness and positivity by sharing something special with their loved ones.</p><h2>2. How can I participate in "Isn't it Time to Share the Joy?"</h2><p>Participating in "Isn't it Time to Share the Joy?" is easy! Simply think of something that brings you joy and share it with someone else. It could be a thoughtful gesture, a homemade meal, or even a small gift. The goal is to spread happiness and make someone's day a little brighter.</p><h2>3. What are some ideas for sharing joy with others?</h2><p>There are endless possibilities for sharing joy with others. Some ideas include sending a handwritten note, cooking a meal for a friend, donating to a charity, or simply spending quality time with loved ones. Get creative and think of something that will bring a smile to someone's face.</p><h2>4. How can I track my participation in the "Isn't it Time to Share the Joy?" campaign?</h2><p>At Pampered Chef, we believe in the power of spreading joy and positivity, so we don't require any formal tracking for this campaign. However, we encourage you to share your experiences on social media using the hashtag #ShareTheJoy and inspire others to join in.</p><h2>5. Can I participate in "Isn't it Time to Share the Joy?" even if I'm not a Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>Absolutely! "Isn't it Time to Share the Joy?" is open to everyone, regardless of whether you are a Pampered Chef consultant. We believe that anyone can make a positive impact on the world by spreading joy and kindness.</p>

1. What is "Isn't it Time to Share the Joy?"

"Isn't it Time to Share the Joy?" is a campaign by Pampered Chef to encourage people to spread happiness and positivity by sharing something special with their loved ones.

2. How can I participate in "Isn't it Time to Share the Joy?"

Participating in "Isn't it Time to Share the Joy?" is easy! Simply think of something that brings you joy and share it with someone else. It could be a thoughtful gesture, a homemade meal, or even a small gift. The goal is to spread happiness and make someone's day a little brighter.

3. What are some ideas for sharing joy with others?

There are endless possibilities for sharing joy with others. Some ideas include sending a handwritten note, cooking a meal for a friend, donating to a charity, or simply spending quality time with loved ones. Get creative and think of something that will bring a smile to someone's face.

4. How can I track my participation in the "Isn't it Time to Share the Joy?" campaign?

At Pampered Chef, we believe in the power of spreading joy and positivity, so we don't require any formal tracking for this campaign. However, we encourage you to share your experiences on social media using the hashtag #ShareTheJoy and inspire others to join in.

5. Can I participate in "Isn't it Time to Share the Joy?" even if I'm not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Absolutely! "Isn't it Time to Share the Joy?" is open to everyone, regardless of whether you are a Pampered Chef consultant. We believe that anyone can make a positive impact on the world by spreading joy and kindness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • chefsolnick
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PamperedchefDaly