• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Introducing the DCB: Share Your Experience Tonight!

In summary, Shari's show is a hit because she is able to quickly and easily prepare a meal using her Deep Covered Baker. She also encourages people to bring their DCBs to her shows so that she can demonstrate how easy and convenient it is to use.
chefsolnick
I am having a show tonight and am using the DCB for the first time. Please share with me how you sell this awesome product! TIA!

I go around the room and ask each person what their favorite PC tool is. Then I say that the DCB is my favorite. I explain that the stoneware cooks evenly and ask if anyone has one of our stones and how they love it. Then I say that with the "Magic Pot" I can have dinner ready for my family in a flash. A whole chicken in 30 min, Chicken Fajitas in 15 min, Pork Tenderloin in 15 min, Mexican Chicken Lasagna in 12 min, etc. I also tell them that I love that I can cook from frozen in my DCB. I take 2-3 boneless skinless FROZEN chicken breasts and put them in my DCB, pour a can of cream of mushroom soup on top and cover. Put in micro for 15 min. Start boiling the water for the minute rice. Take out DCB & chop up the chicken with the Salad Choppers (chicken will still be raw in middle). Add a bag of FROZEN veggies (broccoli stir fry mix). Stir & put back into micro for 10 min. DONE! I've got chicken & veggies over rice for dinner in just 25 min and I didn't even have to remember to take the chicken out to defrost!!!

i ask them to tell me how many are in their family and what they spend when they eat out, then ask how often a week then i explain benefits of dcb AFTER everyone has told me and how it can save them time & $$

I ask: Who owns a piece of our stoneware?
Then: What do you like about it?
And: Is it easy to clean?
And: Would you give it as a gift?If no one else brings it up, I would then say:
Now I want to introduce you to the crown jewel of our stoneware collection: the Deep Covered Baker. Take the benefits of a pizza stone, and wrap them in a container that can make a roast chicken in 30 minutes, a pork tenderloin in 10, glaze the outside with a beautiful cranberry glaze that looks terrific on the table, and you have one of our hottest selling products! This was in such high demand that we sold more than the manufacturer could keep up with, and it was reserved as a host-only item last year. But it is back now - in full swing ready for each of you to order. At $85, it is a very popular item to get at half-price by hosting a show. For your show, do you want an evening or a weekend? Let me know when you check out.

Wow, Scott! What a beautiful picture your words paint. I want a DCB now and I already have one. I love calling it the "Crown Jewel" and also telling them to think of a stone and then "wrap it" around the chicken, pork, etc.

Thank you for taking the time to share your wording. I'm trying to be more consistant in what I say at my shows and I will be incorporating your words into my talk about the DCB (my fav PC product) into my shows.

Thanks again!

Shari in TX

I always have the host purchase a 4 lb chicken, have her wash and season it the way she likes, and when I get to the show she just puts it in the baker and we microwave. No fuss, no mess. And I leave it in the baker so there's nothing else to clean.

When I start my show I go around and have people introduce themselves and rate themselves on a scale of 1-10 on how they view themselves in the kitchen. When it comes back to me I say that I was around a 5 or 6 but now I am a 7-8 (pampered, not perfect). Then I tell them that with our DCB EVERYONE gets to add at LEAST 2 points without having to do a thing! Then I proceed to pull the DCB out of the microwave with the chicken already made. They are always impressed :)

YOU have to use stand love it at home! When you talk about what you use it for, what you love and how it saves you time, money, etc. That helps. Paint the picture of you using it on nights your family is busy etc, something people can relate to. If you don't use it much, make that your homework for the next two weeks to use it as often as possible for dinner and dessert and more. Print out the Magic Pot cookbook from the Files on here. Then as you use it at shows and incorporate the word pictures, people will start to want it. Also, ask who has the DCB already and ask what THEY use it for.

What is the DCB?

The DCB, or Deep Covered Baker, is a versatile piece of cookware that can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the stovetop. It is designed to cook food evenly and lock in moisture for delicious and tender results.

What are the benefits of using the DCB?

The DCB allows for healthier cooking as it requires little to no oils or fats, and it helps retain the nutrients in food. It also saves time and energy as it can cook food faster than traditional methods. Plus, the non-stick surface makes for easy clean-up!

What types of dishes can I make with the DCB?

The DCB is perfect for making a variety of dishes such as casseroles, roasts, baked pasta, and even desserts. You can also use it for steaming vegetables, making rice, and cooking fish. The possibilities are endless!

Is the DCB safe to use?

Yes, the DCB is made of high-quality stoneware that is safe to use in the oven, microwave, and stovetop. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Just be sure to follow the instructions and avoid sudden temperature changes to prevent cracking.

How do I share my experience with the DCB?

We would love to hear about your experience with the DCB! You can share your thoughts on social media using the hashtag #DCBExperience or by leaving a review on our website. You can also share your favorite recipes and tips with other Pampered Chef customers through our online community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KaiKendall
  • cheflorraine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jenn822
  • HealthNut