• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Perfect Microwave Size for DCB | Get Ready for Your Show Tonight!

In summary, the recommended size for a microwave to use with the DCB is 1.5 cubic feet or larger. However, you can use a smaller or larger size as long as the DCB fits comfortably inside. To measure the size of your microwave, simply measure the width, height, and depth of the interior and calculate the cubic feet. You can use a microwave with a turntable for the DCB, but be sure to remove any accessories for proper fit. When using a larger microwave, it is recommended to adjust cooking times accordingly.
pampchefrhondab
I know it's somewhere, but I can't find it. What is the size a microwave has to be to fit the DCB? I have a show tonight and the host may have to borrow her Mother's microwave.

Thanks!

13" wide x 13" deep x 7.5" tall.

Thank you so much!! I'm going to have to keep this info. in a handy place!

1. What is the recommended size for a microwave to use with the DCB?

The recommended size for a microwave to use with the DCB is 1.5 cubic feet or larger. This size will ensure that the DCB fits comfortably inside the microwave and allows for proper circulation of heat.

2. Can I use a smaller or larger size microwave with the DCB?

While the recommended size for the DCB is 1.5 cubic feet or larger, you can use a smaller or larger size microwave as long as the DCB fits comfortably inside. However, using a smaller or larger size may affect cooking times and results.

3. How do I measure the size of my microwave?

To measure the size of your microwave, simply measure the width, height, and depth of the interior with a measuring tape. The cubic feet can then be calculated by multiplying these measurements together and dividing by 1728.

4. Can I use a microwave with a turntable for the DCB?

Yes, you can use a microwave with a turntable for the DCB. However, make sure to remove the turntable and any other accessories from the microwave before using the DCB to ensure proper fit and cooking.

5. Do I need to adjust cooking times when using a larger microwave with the DCB?

Yes, when using a larger microwave with the DCB, it is recommended to adjust cooking times accordingly. This is because a larger microwave will have more space for heat to circulate, which may result in faster cooking times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • melaniehay22
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
melaniehay22
Replies