• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Your Microwave Have the Perfect Size for Your Needs?

In summary, a 1.5 cu.ft microwave fits in most kitchens, but a larger one is recommended if you will be using it for multiple purposes (like using it for cooking food). The watts should be 1000 to get the 30 minute chicken time.
melaniehay22
I'm looking at getting myself a new microwave so I can be sure to use my DCB for everything it's got!! How many Cu.ft does your microwave have?? Thanks!!:balloon:

At the moment mine is too small, but looked up the info for you. The microwave needs to measure at least 13" D x 13" W x 7.5" H. One consultant said that hers is 1.5 Cu.ft, but needs to be at least 1.2 Cu.ft. Happy shopping. I am asking for a bigger microwave for Christmas...I can't wait to use my DCB!!!!

I have a 1.5 cu.ft microwave that I bought a couple months before becoming a consultant. I wanted a larger one because you just never know what you will need to put in there... My old one (the orignal Sharp Carousel with the dinging turn knob) was a larger one and I wanted to make sure that its replacement would be similar in size. I got lucky and found a nice Kenmore on sale when I walked into Sears.

I have to date, never found a need for a microwave larger than what I have now.

You also want the wattage to be 1000 watts if you want to to make the 30 minute chicken. Many on the market are 700-900 watts.

I have found that the cubic feet is usually equivalent to the watts, so 700 CF is 700 watts, 900 watts is 900 CF and so on.I think mine is 1100 watts and CF, maybe 1200. I got it on sale after Christmas a year or two ago. My microwave fits in it fine.Oh and the old one was purchased used off Craig's and it fit in there but did not turn. Much lower watts, though.

Not to make fun, but I don't think a 700 cu.ft microwave would fit in my *house,* let alone my kitchen!! =D

What Size Is Your Microwave?

The size of our microwaves vary depending on the specific model and brand. We recommend checking the product details or specifications for the exact size.

Can I Use Any Size Dish in Your Microwave?

Our microwaves are designed to fit most standard-sized dishes. However, we recommend checking the dimensions of your microwave and dish before use to ensure a proper fit.

What Size Is Your Largest Microwave?

The largest microwave we offer is the 2.2 cubic feet model. This size is suitable for cooking larger dishes or multiple dishes at once.

Is There a Standard Size for Microwaves?

There is no standard size for microwaves as different brands and models may vary in size. It is important to check the dimensions of the specific microwave you are interested in before purchasing.

Can I Install Your Microwave Above My Stove?

Some of our microwaves are designed for over-the-range installation, while others are not. We recommend checking the product details or consulting a professional for proper installation instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
vonfirmath
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • luvlabs
  • Products and Tips