• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacing My Microwave: What Size Do I Need for a DCB?

In summary, DH just called me and gave me the bad news... our microwave just died. Ugh, why now?!?!? :cry: The size requirements for a microwave to accommodate a DCB are 13x13x9.
kdangel518
Gold Member
DH just called me and gave me the bad news... our microwave just died. Ugh, why now?!?!?!? :cry:

So, can someone please post the size requirements for a microwave to accomodate a DCB? Looks like I will be on the hunt tonight/tomorrow. Thank you.

If I'm remembering correctly it's 13x13x9 is smallest it can be inside.

I would go bigger, as that small makes it very hard to get DCB in and out, or I found it that way at a hostesses home.

Try and make a sale, take your DCB with you to make sure it fits and is easy to get in and out, lol!!

Lisa

Last edited:
Thanks Lisa. Our current one is a bit difficult getting it in/out but the micro is at countertop level so not a totally big deal.

Just so annoyed this is happening this week and not two weeks ago when DH was still employed :(

Around here usually Wal-Mart has the best prices. But sometimes our Lowes will surprise you with prices or offers.

I'm sorry for the timing of this happening.

HTH,

Lisa

13x13x7It's on the 30 minute chicken info behind CC.

Oh no!Last year mine died while I was dealing with a drastic pay cut at work. I ended up buying one on Craig's List ... and having buyer's remorse! The stupid turntable doesn't turn!

Yeah, our current one which just died was from Craig's list.DH scored some major brownie points today. He took it upon himself to go hunting for a new microwave today, and he actually measured our current microwave to be sure he found one the same size or larger so my DCB would fit in! He's so good!He found one at Target that's a little bigger than our dead one for $79.99 and we just got a $5 coupon in the mail the other day, so we ended up going after I got out of work. We also got a couple of things for DSS's stocking and small Xmas gifts- some of the Target $1 items were on sale for 50% off!

1. What could have caused my microwave to suddenly stop working?

There are a few possible reasons for a microwave to stop working. It could be a blown fuse or circuit breaker, a faulty door switch, or a malfunctioning control panel. It is also possible that the microwave has reached the end of its lifespan and needs to be replaced.

2. Is there anything I can do to fix the microwave myself?

We do not recommend trying to fix the microwave yourself, as it can be dangerous and may void any warranty. It is best to contact a professional for repairs or consider purchasing a new microwave.

3. How long should a microwave last before needing to be replaced?

The average lifespan of a microwave is approximately 9-10 years with proper maintenance and usage. However, this can vary depending on the brand, model, and frequency of use.

4. Can I still use my microwave if it is making strange noises?

If your microwave is making unusual noises, it is best to stop using it immediately and have it checked by a professional. Continuing to use a malfunctioning microwave can be dangerous and may lead to further damage.

5. What are my options for replacing my microwave?

You can either purchase a new microwave or look into getting your current one repaired. If you choose to purchase a new one, be sure to check the warranty and features to find the best fit for your needs. If you decide to repair your current microwave, contact a professional for an estimate and to ensure the job is done safely and correctly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • luvlabs
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies