• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Only 3 People Showed Up, But...

In summary, Jen sold 2 deep covered bakers at her first show using the Deep Cover Baker. She likes to use a lot of products in her recipes but found that just passing things around for people to see while the recipe is cooking works just as well. She has already signed 2 recruits and is expecting 3 more this month. Her cluster is doing well too.
niclowther
Gold Member
I sold 2 deep covered bakers! This was the first time I used the DCB at a show, at the hosts requested. I didnt figure a micro meal in the DCB would go over so well.

I like to make some kind of pizza or something else that shows a lot of the products. The Chicken Penne dish only uses like 5 or so little products besides the DCB, but I think I sold atleast one of each of them.

The shows at like $300, and she's collecting outside orders today at church. I am so excited- I'll be using that more often!

I just wanted to share my excitement and suprise w/ you- especially since I used a lot of the tips you folks gave me on the Chicken Penne al Fresco recipe.

Just a quick note... the Mexican Chicken Lasagna shows a lot of products and it's really good too! I've made it about 5 times and there's never leftovers!

I love that new recipe and it sure does get alot of attention to the dcb and the other tools.

you can "beef" up the products you show in the Penne recipe by using the grill pan to cook the chicken, food chopper or salad chopper to cut it, cutting board... etc.

I have learned after many years of doing PC (10) that you don't always have to use sooo many products to have great sales....my business has been "crazy good" for me this past year..I went from doing an average of maybe 4 shows a month to now having 12 on my calendar just for May!! I just did a show/fundraiser last nite for a gal doing the 3 day walk and shes at $2200 right now and not closed out yet....One lady ordered 343.00 worth of products...another had $196.00...it's crazy...and that's how my other shows having been going...Im demoing the penne pasta, the garlicy bites in the cookware and usually the dessert pizza on the round stone if they have enough guests there....those combos are working for me...and if it's not the penne pasta then it's the fajitas!!! I have so many bookings now I cant fit them all in May...what a problem!! My entire business has done a 360!!!
I didnt have 1 recruit all last year...I've already signed 2 and have 2 more coming on in April...possibly 3!!!!! whoohoooo
And my cluster has been doing extremely well....with both shows and recruiting...And we live in Ohio where the economy is suppose to be so bad....

Seeing the DCB in action really does make believers!

On a side note, as far as the recipe not showing a lot of tools... I kinda like that. If I'm telling them how quick and easy it is to ____(fill in blank) - and then I use 50 different products to make it, I've kinda defeated the whole purpose. know what I mean?

I've found that just passing things around for people to see (and of course talking about them) while the recipe is cooking works just as well as actually demo-ing with the products. Has anyone else found this?

Jen

jross93 said:
Seeing the DCB in action really does make believers!

On a side note, as far as the recipe not showing a lot of tools... I kinda like that. If I'm telling them how quick and easy it is to ____(fill in blank) - and then I use 50 different products to make it, I've kinda defeated the whole purpose. know what I mean?

I've found that just passing things around for people to see (and of course talking about them) while the recipe is cooking works just as well as actually demo-ing with the products. Has anyone else found this?

Jen

That does make sense... No one wants to have to use a ton of utensils and then clean it all up afterwards... so really the less products the better. You can give them the either or thing... like, you can use the food chopper or the salad choppers or even just a knife and cutting board to cut up the chicken and you can even use all three methods to show them, but they'll know that they only have to use one, or whatever....

Hi there! I am so happy to hear that your show was a success, even with a smaller turnout. It just goes to show that quality over quantity really does make a difference. And how exciting that you were able to sell 2 deep covered bakers, especially since it was your first time using them at a show! It's always great to see instant success with a new product. I love the idea of making a pizza or another dish that showcases multiple products. It's a great way to demonstrate the versatility of our products and entice customers to purchase more. And it sounds like your Chicken Penne dish did just that! Congratulations on a successful show and good luck with the outside orders at church. I have no doubt that you will continue to see success with the deep covered baker and other products. Keep up the great work and keep using those tips to your advantage! Happy cooking!

What is the "Only 3 People Showed Up, But..." offer?

The "Only 3 People Showed Up, But..." offer is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where if only 3 people attend your virtual party or cooking show, you can still earn free and discounted products.

How does the "Only 3 People Showed Up, But..." offer work?

If you host a virtual party or cooking show and only 3 people attend, you will still earn free and discounted products based on the sales from those 3 guests. This offer is a great way to still receive rewards even with a small turnout.

Do I have to do anything special to qualify for the "Only 3 People Showed Up, But..." offer?

No, you do not have to do anything special to qualify for this offer. As long as you host a virtual party or cooking show and only 3 people attend, you will automatically be eligible for the rewards.

What products can I earn for free or at a discount through the "Only 3 People Showed Up, But..." offer?

The products available for free or at a discount through this offer may vary, but typically include popular Pampered Chef items such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. The exact rewards will be determined based on the sales from your 3 guests.

Can I still earn host credits and half-price items with the "Only 3 People Showed Up, But..." offer?

Yes, in addition to earning free and discounted products, you can also earn host credits and half-price items through the "Only 3 People Showed Up, But..." offer. The amount of host credits and half-price items you earn will be based on the total sales from your virtual party or cooking show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HealthNut
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
taterbug
  • Loveh20mi