• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This Really a New Lead or Just Another Waste of Time?

G
Gagescorpages
Just had a home office lead.
Hooray!
Called the lady and she needed help finding her original consultant.
What a waste of a lead!!
Hate that!:grumpy:
Just had to vent.

Several of my leads lately have been for vendor events, but then when I call them back they've already found someone. WTF???

Ugh. :( :( :(

Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

I just got a lead today from someone who lives about an hour from here. "You live too far from me to get what I want delivered by Monday. I'll keep your information in case I need anything else..." She hung up before I could reply. Whatever!

I just closed mu final Dec snow so unless I get more leads that actually purchase I'm at $2000 for the month.

I have had a few from about 30 miles away that expect me to have the entire catalog on hand for them to purchase and then get mad when they have to order an pay shipping. Hellllooooo I am not a bank!

1. Is it common to receive leads that end up being a waste of time?

Unfortunately, it is not uncommon to receive leads that do not result in new business. It is important to properly qualify leads before investing time and resources into them.

2. How can I prevent wasting time on leads that do not pan out?

One way to prevent wasting time on unproductive leads is to thoroughly research and qualify them before reaching out. Ask for specific information and make sure the lead fits your target audience before investing too much time.

3. What should I do if a lead turns out to be unproductive?

If a lead does not end up being a good fit or results in a waste of time, it is important to move on and focus on more promising leads. Use it as a learning experience and adjust your lead qualification process for the future.

4. How can I handle the frustration of wasting time on unproductive leads?

It can be frustrating to invest time and effort into a lead that does not result in new business. It is important to have a positive mindset and not let it discourage you. Stay focused on more productive leads and continue to improve your lead qualification process.

5. Is there any benefit to following up with unproductive leads?

In some cases, it may be beneficial to follow up with unproductive leads. They may become a potential customer in the future or refer someone else to your business. However, it is important to prioritize your time and resources on leads that have a higher potential for conversion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies