• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ho Leads...how Are You Doing With Them?

In summary, most of the people who have HO leads have not had a lot of success with them. The real perk of HO leads are the online sales, but most of the people who have HO leads have not had any success with them.
jbondr
Gold Member
I am just curious how everyone is doing with HO leads. I had a dry spell for a few weeks and was starting to wonder about the system. Yesterday, I got a lead for products sales. I called right away and found out the product she wanted to replace was a tupperware product. I will send a catalog but she wasn't really interested in anything but replacing her current product (Tupperware). :confused: Does this really count as an actual lead??

unfortunately it does. We had a thread awhile ago about them being duds and some calling HO about them. They still said it was your name next in rotation. Sorry!

I had one get to me and it was a hospitality consultant's daughter!:eek:

The last 4 I've had amounted to zero. No response or not enough info.

Most of my HO leads have been duds. Even when they provide contact info, they don't return calls or show up when they say that are going to (like to cluster meetings).The real perk of HO leads are the online sales.

Since April 1st, I have had ONE that panned out - that was a sales lead and she placed a $30 order.

I have had mainly duds! I did get one yesterday that luckily came to me. I gave her information for a party in March and she had lost my contact information. Mainly, they have been duds.

The ones I have been getting have been decent. I had a catalog show from one, a cooking show from one, a recruit lead (who I'm meeting with next week) and one who was a lead and signed yesterday. For awhile though, most of mine went no where. The last 4-5 were good.

Glad to hear they are working for some! This was something I am bummed about sharing (I am really into a pouting child mode today!!). Also, I liked the former system of getting information. (pout:grumpy:)

I don't feel so alone with my lead response or lack there of. I was beginning to take it personal. I will just keep watching for that 1 true lead in every 5, 10, maybe 20 leads I receive.

My leads really haven't changed much since the new system where we go to CC to get the info... most are for online orders anyway...

I get two or three online sales a month. Every now and again a wedding registry. Booking leads never pan out...they are usually looking for a particular consultant (that isn't on my team). I really don't like those leads. I did get one last week and she is signing her consultant agreement this afternoon. I am really excited about that one.

Since the new system: 1 request for replacement part, 1 request to be part of school fair at the cost of $75 to me, 1 interest in hosting, 2 signed recruits last week.... so not bad for me

pcjenn said:
Every now and again a wedding registry.
Not to change the subject, but does anyone else have success with these? I have about 6 active, all but one does not want to be contacted by the consultant. I think over the past year there have been about $40 in sales generated in these for me.

Wedding registries are a bust for me. Even those that willingly sign up only get a couple hundred in sales at the most.

I haven't had a registry that has given information. I got one sale from one of my current registries last week, but that was a first.

On a good note, my recruit lead signed today and she is going to be great. I am so excited!

I haven't had a whole lot of success with wedding registries either. I like bridal showers much better. But those are few and far between.

1. What are "Ho Leads" and how are they different from other leads?

"Ho Leads" refer to a specific type of lead in the Pampered Chef business, where the potential customer is already familiar with the product and has shown interest in purchasing. These leads are different from other leads because they have already expressed some level of interest, making them more likely to convert into a sale.

2. How can I obtain "Ho Leads" for my Pampered Chef business?

There are various ways to obtain "Ho Leads" for your business. One effective method is through hosting cooking parties or events, where you can showcase the products and gather leads from interested attendees. You can also reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances who may be interested in hosting a party for you.

3. How should I approach "Ho Leads" to ensure a successful sale?

When reaching out to "Ho Leads," it's important to personalize your approach and tailor it to their specific interests in Pampered Chef products. Share success stories, testimonials, and product demonstrations to showcase the value of the products and how they can benefit the lead's lifestyle.

4. What are some common challenges when working with "Ho Leads"?

One common challenge when working with "Ho Leads" is converting them into actual sales. While they have expressed interest, they may still need some persuasion or incentives to make a purchase. Another challenge is maintaining a consistent follow-up and communication strategy to keep the leads engaged and interested.

5. How can I track and measure the success of my "Ho Leads" efforts?

To track and measure the success of your "Ho Leads" efforts, you can use tools such as customer relationship management (CRM) systems or lead tracking spreadsheets. These tools can help you keep track of all your leads, their interactions with your business, and the conversion rates. Additionally, you can also gather feedback and reviews from the leads to gauge their satisfaction and the effectiveness of your approach.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
amy07
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies