• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is there a special host offer for September, possibly cookware?

In summary, the September Host Special is a promotional offer for Pampered Chef hosts during the month of September. To qualify, hosts must have a minimum of $200 in sales at their party, which can be hosted in person or online. The rewards for the special include free products, half-price items, and discounts on orders. This offer cannot be combined with other discounts, but hosts can still earn their regular rewards in addition. However, the minimum sales requirement must be met in order to receive the special rewards.
imported_pckrissy
I thought I saw somewhere that it is going to be cookware?? Is that true or am I dreaming? I know it was last Sept...I don't know if I saw an old post or if I really did see it for this Sept also?? I'm losing my mind...
I know on CC Sept isn't listed yet so I am wondering where I thought I saw this??

Yup its cookware!!! 60% off!

pampmomof3 said:
Yup its cookware!!! 60% off!

YEA!! & I'm not losing my mind:D

Related to Is there a special host offer for September, possibly cookware?

1. What is the September Host Special?

The September Host Special is a promotional offer for Pampered Chef hosts during the month of September. It allows hosts to earn additional rewards and discounts on their purchases based on the sales generated at their party.

2. How can I qualify for the September Host Special?

To qualify for the September Host Special, you must host a Pampered Chef party during the month of September and have a minimum of $200 in sales. You can host a party in person or online.

3. What are the rewards for the September Host Special?

The rewards for the September Host Special vary based on the total sales at your party. You can earn free products, half-price items, and discounts on your order. The more sales at your party, the more rewards you can earn.

4. Can I combine the September Host Special with other offers or discounts?

No, the September Host Special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn your regular host rewards in addition to the special September rewards.

5. Can I still get the September Host Special if I don't meet the minimum sales requirement?

No, in order to receive the September Host Special rewards, you must have a minimum of $200 in sales at your party. However, you can still earn your regular host rewards for any sales below the minimum requirement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
reogas
  • chefheidi2003