• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Large Round Stone with Handles Causing Product Adjustments?

:(Yes almost 1/2 of mine have needed adjustments on them! But those were the earlier ones sold in Nov-Feb. The later batches haven't given my customers problems! I hope the same doesn't happen with the medium!I noticed that my med. one I just earned seems to be thicker than my large one.....but it might just be me.:rolleyes:That was one thing I first noticed with the large with handles... it was thinner and lighter than my large without!So far have not had any problems with mine or any of the ones I've sold...:cry:My Large Round Stone with Handles just broke with my breakfast on it!!!!Thankfully it broke in 3
amy07
Anybody else getting a LOT of product adjustments for this? I'm getting concerned, especially with the new one coming out in September.

It's weird - because I read of so many adjustments on them...I've sold all kinds of them, and never had an adjustment yet!

Hope it's not a jinx to type that out loud!

Yes almost 1/2 of mine have needed adjustments on them! But those were the earlier ones sold in Nov-Feb. The later batches haven't given my customers problems! I hope the same doesn't happen with the medium!

I noticed that my med. one I just earned seems to be thicker than my large one.....but it might just be me.:rolleyes:

That was one thing I first noticed with the large with handles... it was thinner and lighter than my large without!

So far have not had any problems with mine or any of the ones I've sold...

:cry:My Large Round Stone with Handles just broke with my breakfast on it!!!!

Thankfully it broke in 3 pieces and I could SAVE THE HASHBROWNS!!!!

I'm PISSED NOW! lol But I guess I'm with the rest of yall AGAIN! Product adjustment time!

Uh...this is why I don't own that stone!

Besides...by large one is soooooo dark! I can't stand to give it up and not use it all of the time!

KellyTheChef said:

Besides...by large one is soooooo dark! I can't stand to give it up and not use it all of the time!

I know what you mean! I use my old round at home and take the new one with handles to shows. So my home one is nice and seasoned!:love:

Oh well Thankfully I have a large round without handles and its DARK except in the middle and can't figure out why. Oh well, it works, maybe I just need to bake 3 cookies at a time in the middle! ha ha

I don't have this yet and was hoping to earn it with the show-to-go promotion and now y'all are scaring me... I don't really use my classic lg. round at all - always preferred the bar pan for some reason (probably because I don't like that there were 2 pieces I had to use and it was hard to grip without the rack)

I haven't had tons of adjustments on the large round stone. At first I felt like everyone of them was being replaced, but that wore off. An occassional one here and there.

I don't have a mdm stone, not sure I would want one either. I use my Large bar pan for most everything, it just stays in my stove all of the time. I use the large round w/ handles at shows and I have two large round w/ racks and I used to use them both tons, but now they aren't in use at all.

yes, I had one of my last hostess have to send back 2. The first one broke either in shipping or in the oven. She didn't notice it until she used it the first time. The second one broke after she used it twice. Kinda makes me not want to sell them. I would like the medium one for myself but am going to pass because I don't want the hassle of having to send it back.

I look forward to both- my replacement and the med. round with handles. I use it more than the round without handles, but just as much as a bar pan. I love showing it off at shows. People laugh when I tell them I don't 'wash' it like other dishes and tell them what i've put on it...dino nuggets, fish sticks, fries, cookies....all on the same day! :)

Anyway I'll always sell the stoneware as its what sold me to PC but just annoying sometimes.

KellyTheChef said:

Kelly, I still have the first stone I ever purchased from PC....11 years ago! That sucker is soooooooooo seasoned it is actually ugly! I used to take it to shows and DH made me stop...he thought I might scare someone with it!

My large stone with handles cracked into LOTS of pieces, with my 20+ crab stuffed mushrooms on it. I was on about my 5th use. I still have yet to mail the piece back in for a replacement....(i bought it as a customer, not a consultant)

onegr8son said:
My large stone with handles cracked into LOTS of pieces, with my 20+ crab stuffed mushrooms on it. I was on about my 5th use. I still have yet to mail the piece back in for a replacement....(i bought it as a customer, not a consultant)

OY VAY!!! I bet you were very unhappy that day!

I just had a customer call me today and her round stone with handles broke in half the first time she used it! I did the adjustment for her but am wondering if she needs to mail part of it back. Kinda stinky if she needs to pay to mail it back, but I'm sure they just want to keep everyone honest.

What's everyone's experience with broken stones, do they really want a piece mailed before they will replace it?

Thanks!

When you get your reference number they will let you know, but if it has been over 30 days since her purchase, then probably they will want a piece of the stone. Just send back a piece about the size of your palm in a padded envelope with her receipt and she should have a new one in about 2 weeks.

jkinak said:
I just had a customer call me today and her round stone with handles broke in half the first time she used it! I did the adjustment for her but am wondering if she needs to mail part of it back. Kinda stinky if she needs to pay to mail it back, but I'm sure they just want to keep everyone honest.

What's everyone's experience with broken stones, do they really want a piece mailed before they will replace it?

Thanks!

I had to mail mine back b/c it had been over 30 days...otherwise they would have sent Fedex to pick it up. they told me to send them a palm-sized piece.

I've had to have 3 replaced and I've only sold 3!

Related to Is the Large Round Stone with Handles Causing Product Adjustments?

1. What is the size of the Large Round Stone with Handles?

The Large Round Stone with Handles measures 15 inches in diameter, making it perfect for cooking large pizzas, roasting vegetables, and baking breads and desserts.

2. Is the Large Round Stone with Handles safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Large Round Stone with Handles is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F. It is made of natural stoneware that distributes heat evenly for perfectly cooked meals every time.

3. Can I use the Large Round Stone with Handles on the stovetop?

No, the Large Round Stone with Handles is not recommended for use on the stovetop. It is designed for use in the oven only.

4. How do I clean the Large Round Stone with Handles?

The Large Round Stone with Handles should be cleaned with hot water and a gentle scrub brush. Avoid using soap or harsh chemicals, as they can damage the stone. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. Can I use metal utensils on the Large Round Stone with Handles?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on the Large Round Stone with Handles. This can scratch and damage the stone. Instead, use nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils to protect the surface of the stone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sherid
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • JaimeQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • kam