• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Home Office Open on Saturdays for the Holidays?

In summary, the holiday hours for the Home Office vary and can be found on their Contact Us page. The Home Office will be closed for major holidays, but may have extended or adjusted hours during the holiday season. Customer service is still available during holiday hours, but there may be delays in processing orders due to increased demand and holiday closures of shipping carriers.
MissChef
Gold Member
I wasn't sure where to put this thread, so I decided Business, because I figured it was business related.
Does anyone know what the HO hours will be during the holidays and when it starts. I know in the past they have stayed open on Saturdays for us. When and will that happen this year?:confused:

They will probably announce it in a Weekly Bites soon.

It is best to contact your local Home Owners Association (HOA) for specific information about their holiday hours. Each HOA may have different schedules and policies in place. You can also check their website or social media pages for updates. However, it is common for HOAs to have limited hours during the holidays and possibly be closed on major holidays. Some HOAs may also have reduced hours during the week between Christmas and New Year's. It is best to plan ahead and contact your HOA for any necessary services or inquiries during this time.

1. What are the holiday hours for the Home Office?

The holiday hours for the Home Office vary depending on the specific holiday. Please refer to our Contact Us page for a list of upcoming holidays and their corresponding hours.

2. Will the Home Office be closed for major holidays?

Yes, the Home Office will be closed for major holidays such as Christmas, New Year's Day, and Thanksgiving. Please refer to our Contact Us page for a full list of holiday closures.

3. Are there any changes to the Home Office hours during the holiday season?

Yes, during the busy holiday season, the Home Office may have extended or adjusted hours to accommodate the increased demand. Please check our Contact Us page for any updates to our hours during this time.

4. Can I still contact the Home Office for assistance during holiday hours?

Yes, while the Home Office may have reduced hours or closures during holidays, our customer service team is still available to assist you with any inquiries. You can reach them by phone or email during regular business hours or by submitting a Contact Us form at any time.

5. Will there be any delays in processing orders during holiday hours?

Our goal is to process and ship all orders as quickly as possible, even during holiday hours. However, there may be delays due to the increased volume of orders and the holiday closures of our shipping carriers. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Rosechef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • pkd09