• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It True? Are Pampered Chef Offices Closed Today?

In summary, the PC Home Office is closed for the holidays, with a message stating they will reopen on Monday. However, the calendar on CC does not mention the closure and last week's PC Newswire announced that the Solution Center will be closed on Dec. 30 and Dec. 31, with normal hours resuming on Jan. 2. The Solution Center can be contacted via email or phone.
gailz2
Gold Member
I just called the PC Home Office and the message said our offices are closed for the holidays--today is 12/30, are they really closed, and does anyone know when they reopen?

Look at your calendar, it will tell you for sure. They maybe using today as the holiday vs Monday so that they are open sooner in the new year.

The PC Calendar? I don't use that one, I buy my own. I still have the one fro 2012, and looking back at the bit of 2011 (Dec.) it doesn't mention it, and I don't see it on CC.

The calendar can be found under downloads on CC

Shelby, I just checked there and it says nothing about HO being closed either today or Monday. Perhaps they decided last minute to close today. The machine message is vague and doesn't say when they will reopen. I would think this would be posted on CC instead of some of the November items. You can't get through to tech support, either.

It was announced in last week's PC Newswire:

Holiday Hours for the Solution Center
Reminder: The Solution Center will be closed on Dec. 30 and Dec. 31 in observance of the New Years holiday. Beginning Jan. 2, the Solution Center will resume its normal hours of operation: 7 a.m.-11 p.m. (CT) Monday through Friday and 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. on Saturdays.

You can contact the Solution Center at [email protected] or by calling 1-888-OUR CHEF (687-2433).

UGH! I just had someone call me about a missing item...told them I'd call on Monday since the office was closed. Guess I was wrong:(

They will be open on Monday, just not today or tomorrow.

Chefgirl2 said:
UGH! I just had someone call me about a missing item...told them I'd call on Monday since the office was closed. Guess I was wrong:(

Monday is Jan. 2, so it looks like you are set.

Related to Is It True? Are Pampered Chef Offices Closed Today?

1. Is it true that Pampered Chef offices are closed today?

Yes, it is true that Pampered Chef offices are closed today. Our offices are closed on weekends and major holidays to allow our employees to spend time with their families.

2. Why are Pampered Chef offices closed today?

Pampered Chef offices are closed today in observance of a major holiday. We believe in work-life balance and encourage our employees to take time off to recharge and spend quality time with their loved ones.

3. Will Pampered Chef still be accepting orders today?

Yes, you can still place orders on our website or through your consultant even though our offices are closed today. Our online ordering system is available 24/7 for your convenience.

4. Can I still contact customer service today?

Our customer service team is also off today, but you can still leave a message or send an email. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible when our offices reopen.

5. Are Pampered Chef consultants still working today?

Our consultants are independent business owners and have the flexibility to set their own schedules. Some may be taking the day off, but many are still working and available to assist you with your orders or answer any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBevShu
Replies