• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the clear collar for the food chopper on backorder?

How much for everything - 1 collar and shipping?$11.99 for the collar and $5.99 for shipping.Thanks for the information!
dianevill
Gold Member
Just wanted to let you know that if you need to order the clear collar for the food chopper, it's on backorder (the food chopper itself is NOT on backorder). I sent in a replacement order on February 16, and it still wasn't showing as shipped, so I called today. The CSR said they're on backorder until at least March 17. I asked her if I missed this on CC, and she said they don't post backordered replacement part items. I asked her if anyone was going to contact me or the customer to let us know it wasn't shipping, and she said no, again they don't do that for replacement parts. I think a month is a bit long to wait with no response!

I seem to order a lot of them for customers, so I just thought I'd share. Again, please note that the food chopper itself is shipping just fine:), it's just the collar.

Well, that's a bummer!

Thanks for letting us know!

Thanks for the heads-up.

A problem of misunderstanding with a CSR at HO?Why, golly, who ever heard of such a thing?

The funny thing was, as she's giving me an answer I didn't want to hear, she was so very polite. Picture the big smile with dimples, head bobbing back and forth, in this: "I'm sorry, ma'am, we don't notify customers or consultants of a backordered replacement part. Is there anything else I can help you with today?" At least she was nice:) .

Hey Diane,I've got a chopper collar on back order for a customer as well. It sounded to me like I was talking to someone in India! I just hate that! I don't understand how/why chopper collars would be on backorder.

I placed a replacement parts order for me on March 1 and it is to be delievered tomorrow and I ordered a collar. I am waiting for a call back from HO right now, I have couple of questions for them, I will ask them if I am going to receive my collar for the food chopper.

The wait time is 2:28 to 3:02 - why a long wait, I don't know.

I will let you know what they said when they call me back

~

Last edited:
whiteyteresa said:
I placed a replacement parts order for me on March 1 and it is to be delievered tomorrow and I ordered a collar. I am waiting for a call back from HO right now, I have couple of questions for them, I will ask them if I am going to receive my collar for the food chopper.

~
It must be those thousands of Cheffers calling to complain about other Cheffers. :rolleyes:

Or because everyone is trying to get those Feb shows in at the last minute for double points... could be either

Thanks for the "heads up" on the collars, Diane!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
It must be those thousands of Cheffers calling to complain about other Cheffers. :rolleyes:

Oh, please don't bring that up--reminds me of kindergarten!:rolleyes:

whiteyteresa said:

~

They told me mine should be shipped March 23:eek:

I need it for my food chopper

~

whiteyteresa said:

They told me mine should be shipped March 23:eek:

I need it for my food chopper

~

I think I might have 1 or 2 extra.....let me know, you can have them in 3 days.....;) :rolleyes: ;)

Ginger428 said:
I think I might have 1 or 2 extra.....let me know, you can have them in 3 days.....;) :rolleyes: ;)

How much for everything - 1 collar and shipping?

~

What is the Clear Collar for Food Chopper?

The Clear Collar for Food Chopper is a handy accessory designed specifically for use with the Pampered Chef Food Chopper. It is a clear plastic collar that fits around the blade of the Food Chopper, allowing for easier scraping and measuring of ingredients.

How does the Clear Collar for Food Chopper work?

The Clear Collar for Food Chopper simply slides onto the blade of the Food Chopper and securely locks in place. This creates a barrier between the blade and the food, making it easier to scrape and measure ingredients without the risk of cutting yourself or damaging the blade.

Is the Clear Collar for Food Chopper dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Clear Collar for Food Chopper is dishwasher safe. Simply remove it from the Food Chopper and place it in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

Can I use the Clear Collar for Food Chopper with other food choppers?

The Clear Collar for Food Chopper is specifically designed to fit the Pampered Chef Food Chopper. It may not fit properly on other brands or models of food choppers, so we recommend using it only with the Pampered Chef Food Chopper for best results.

Is the Clear Collar for Food Chopper covered under the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, the Clear Collar for Food Chopper is covered under the Pampered Chef guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
pcchefpat
  • JaimeQ
  • General Chat
Replies