• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Old Style Food Chopper Collar

In summary, the "Iso Old Style Food Chopper Collar" is a replacement part for the older version of the Pampered Chef Food Chopper. It is used to secure and stabilize the blades while chopping food. If you have the newer version of the Food Chopper, you do not need this part. It is only necessary for the older version with a metal collar. The "Iso Old Style Food Chopper Collar" is not compatible with other food choppers and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, although hand washing is recommended for longevity.
salthechef
I have a customer who has the old food chopper, the one that says ZLYSS on the side, and her collar has cracked. If possible, she would like to just replace the collar. Does anyone by chance have one they would be interested in selling, and for how much? Thanks!

Bumping! :)

i would just have her buy a new one! the new ones are alot better than the old ones but this is just my input!

Are you sure the old collar is no longer available? Call HO and ask, I ordered one not that long ago.

That is totally my opinion, but I went with her first wish of replacing. So far it isn't looking good for the missing part, so I might have to tell her to get a new one anyway! Oh, darn! ;)

Try going on Ebay! lol :) Trust me there were some on there last week, and I really wanted to shout out to people to buy the new one! lol

Have her pass a catalog and collect $150 in orders to get one at 60% off!! It can be surprising how easy it is and not everyone thinks of a catalog show as a real show with all of the benefits (if she's one that doesn't *do* shows).

Bumping to see if anyone has one! :-D

What is the "Iso Old Style Food Chopper Collar"?

The "Iso Old Style Food Chopper Collar" is a replacement part for the Pampered Chef Food Chopper. It is used to secure and stabilize the blades while chopping food.

Do I need the "Iso Old Style Food Chopper Collar" if I already have the newer version of the Food Chopper?

If you have the newer version of the Food Chopper, you do not need the "Iso Old Style Food Chopper Collar". This part is only necessary for the older version of the Food Chopper.

How do I know if I have the old version of the Food Chopper that requires the "Iso Old Style Food Chopper Collar"?

The old version of the Food Chopper has a metal collar that secures the blades, while the newer version has a plastic collar. If your Food Chopper has a metal collar, you will need the "Iso Old Style Food Chopper Collar".

Can I use the "Iso Old Style Food Chopper Collar" with other food choppers?

No, the "Iso Old Style Food Chopper Collar" is designed specifically for the Pampered Chef Food Chopper and may not fit other brands or models.

Is the "Iso Old Style Food Chopper Collar" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso Old Style Food Chopper Collar" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash and dry immediately to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yummy4tummy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
yummy4tummy
  • rennea
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • kam