• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Replacement Cap for Your Old Style Chopper?

In summary, an Iso Part is a replacement part for the Old Style Chopper, a popular kitchen tool from Pampered Chef. It is used to chop, blend, and mix ingredients and should be replaced every 6-12 months. The new style chopper blade is not compatible with the Old Style Chopper and the Iso Part is dishwasher safe but should be hand washed for longevity. Replacement Iso Parts can be ordered through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website.
Stampaholic1961
Gold Member
We did a show tonight & one of the guests is looking for the cap for the old style chopper. It is slightly smaller than our current one! If you have one, please let me know ASAP. We are going to close the show on Saturday. If I can't find a replacement part, she "might" add a new chopper to the show! Thanks in advance!!

Thanks for letting me know about this! I am sure we can help you out. I have checked with a few of our distributors and it looks like the best option is to order a replacement cap from an online store that specializes in vintage chopper parts. The part number is XXXXXX and the cost is approximately $20. If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to help!

Related to Need a Replacement Cap for Your Old Style Chopper?

1. What is an Iso Part for Old Style Chopper?

An Iso Part is a replacement part for the Old Style Chopper, a popular kitchen tool from Pampered Chef. It is used to chop, blend, and mix ingredients for cooking and baking.

2. How do I know if I need to replace my Iso Part for Old Style Chopper?

If you notice that your Old Style Chopper is not working as efficiently as it used to, or if you see any cracks or signs of wear and tear on the Iso Part, it may be time for a replacement. It is recommended to replace the Iso Part every 6-12 months for optimal performance.

3. Can I use the new style chopper blade with the Old Style Chopper?

No, the new style chopper blade is not compatible with the Old Style Chopper. The Iso Part is specifically designed to fit and work with the Old Style Chopper, so it is important to use the correct part for the best results.

4. Is the Iso Part dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Part for Old Style Chopper is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash and dry the part to prolong its lifespan and prevent any potential damage.

5. How do I order a replacement Iso Part for Old Style Chopper?

You can order a replacement Iso Part for Old Style Chopper through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for "Iso Part for Old Style Chopper" and add it to your cart to complete the purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dollfangs
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dollfangs
  • jbakerpc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RaggedyAunt