• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Blade Guard for Old Zyliss Chopper

In summary, the Iso Blade Guard for Old Zyliss Chopper is a protective accessory designed to safeguard the sharp blades of the chopper during storage and transport. It is compatible with all models of the chopper and easily attaches to the blades for secure coverage. The Iso Blade Guard is also dishwasher safe and made with BPA-free materials for convenient and safe use.
RaggedyAunt
Gold Member
Hi, all.

A former host told me she needed a blade guard for her chopper, so I ordered her the current one. Well, she brought me her chopper and showed me it wouldn't fit, because she still has the old Zyliss model. First of all, I'm impressed that it has lasted this long. She's had it at least 10 years. If anyone would happen to have the blade guard for it, whether it be new or used, please contact me and let me know how much you are asking for it. She said it was a clear disc that fit over the blades.

If you do have it, please email me offlist as I don't get on CS as much as I used to, that way I will know right away if I have a response. Thanks!

Tammy
[email protected]

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Blade Guard for Old Zyliss Chopper?

The Iso Blade Guard is designed to protect the sharp blades of the Old Zyliss Chopper during storage and transport, ensuring safety and longevity of the product.

2. Is the Iso Blade Guard compatible with all models of the Old Zyliss Chopper?

Yes, the Iso Blade Guard is designed to fit all models of the Old Zyliss Chopper, making it a versatile and convenient accessory for all users.

3. How does the Iso Blade Guard attach to the Old Zyliss Chopper?

The Iso Blade Guard easily snaps onto the chopper's blades, securely covering them and preventing any accidental cuts or damage.

4. Can the Iso Blade Guard be cleaned in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Iso Blade Guard is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain for everyday use.

5. Is the Iso Blade Guard made with BPA-free materials?

Yes, the Iso Blade Guard is made with BPA-free plastic, ensuring the safety and health of our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dollfangs
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dollfangs
  • cincychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
AmyR
  • Stampaholic1961