• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Blade Guard & Old Food Chopper

In summary, the best place to find a blade guard for an old Pampered Chef food chopper is through the company's website or customer service. It is not recommended to use a newer blade guard with an old food chopper. The blade guard is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash all Pampered Chef products. To ensure compatibility, you can check the model number of your chopper and compare it to the blade guard's product description or contact customer service. Replacement blade guards can also be purchased through the company's website or customer service. It is important to have the correct model number when purchasing a replacement.
I have a customer who needs a new blade guard for the old food chopper. Does anyone have one? or even an old food chopper they want to sell?

No she doesn't want to have a party to get the new one for free, I asked!

There is one here at Goodwill for $6. I could get it for you and charge you $6 plus shipping??

1. Where can I find the blade guard for my old Pampered Chef food chopper?

The best place to find a blade guard for your old Pampered Chef food chopper is through the company's official website or by contacting their customer service department. You can also try checking with local Pampered Chef consultants to see if they have any available for purchase.

2. Can I use a newer blade guard with my old food chopper?

It is not recommended to use a newer blade guard with an old food chopper, as the design and size may not be compatible. It is best to try and find a replacement blade guard specifically made for your model of food chopper.

3. Is the blade guard dishwasher safe?

Yes, the blade guard is dishwasher safe. However, it is always recommended to hand wash all Pampered Chef products to ensure their longevity.

4. How do I know if my old food chopper is compatible with a new blade guard?

If you are unsure if a new blade guard will fit your old food chopper, you can check the model number on the bottom of your chopper and compare it to the product description of the blade guard. You can also contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

5. Can I purchase a replacement blade guard for my old food chopper?

Yes, you can purchase a replacement blade guard for your old food chopper through Pampered Chef's official website or by contacting their customer service department. It is important to make sure you have the correct model number to ensure you are purchasing the correct replacement part.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies