• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attention Ne Ohio People: Food Chopper

In summary, the food chopper has a 3 cup capacity and measures approximately 5 inches in diameter and 4 inches in height. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and can be used for both wet and dry ingredients, making it versatile for various types of chopping and crushing. It comes with one blade made of stainless steel, and is easy to assemble and use with its simple design and minimal parts.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
ISO Food Chopper in NE OhioDoes anybody have a new food chopper I can borrow from your cash and carry?

I have a customer who needs it by June 29. I told them I'd try to get it by June 26. It will be submitted today, one way or another, but I know I am cutting it close.

I have almost enough orders, including the chopper, to turn these orders into a show. Nobody else is in a big hurry. It would cost me $50 to bail this out. Direct shipping (minus an order for cash and carry) would cost me roughly what everybody heas paid, but if I submit these orders that way, I will be inactive. (One customer told me to call her today, and I'm hoping her order will be $50 or close to it.)

If anybody LOCAL happens to have one, please let me know. I can replace it as soon as the new one comes in from my show.

Last edited:

1. What is the size and capacity of the food chopper?

The food chopper has a 3 cup capacity and measures approximately 5 inches in diameter and 4 inches in height.

2. Is the food chopper dishwasher safe?

Yes, the food chopper is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend rinsing it off immediately after use for best results.

3. Can the food chopper be used for both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, the food chopper can be used for both wet and dry ingredients. It is perfect for chopping vegetables, fruits, nuts, and even crushing crackers and cookies.

4. Does the food chopper come with different blade options?

No, the food chopper comes with one blade that is suitable for all types of chopping and crushing. It is made of stainless steel for durability and sharpness.

5. Is the food chopper easy to assemble and use?

Yes, the food chopper is very easy to assemble and use. It has a simple design with minimal parts, making it user-friendly and convenient for daily use in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • christinaspc