• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does anybody want a food chopper missing a clear collar?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers opportunities to host parties, become a consultant, purchase products, learn more about products, and join a community of home cooks and enthusiasts. Hosting a party allows for free and discounted products and a fun cooking experience with friends and family. Becoming a consultant allows for earning income through selling high-quality kitchen products and hosting cooking parties. Products can be purchased directly from the website or through a consultant and also make great gifts. The website and attending cooking parties are great resources for learning about products. Joining the Pampered Chef community includes connecting on social media, joining an email list, and attending local events.
rennea
Gold Member
I have a Food chopper that is missing the clear collar. Other then that it's in great condition. No cracks, and blades are still very sharp. I already have one otherwise I would just purchase this from replacement parts.

If anybody wants it let me know, you'll only have to pay for shipping!!!

i am intersted. How much for shipping?

Don't you keep one in your kit and 4 or 6 in your kitchen?i'd be getting the collar and keeping it

Teresa Lynn said:
Don't you keep one in your kit and 4 or 6 in your kitchen?

i'd be getting the collar and keeping it

Me too. Nothing like having doubles of some of the great products.

You do realize that the collar is only about $7 to replace...

KellyTheChef said:
You do realize that the collar is only about $7 to replace...

It does cost more here in Canada to replace, I think $17. I already have one and only use it maybe 4 times a year!!!! I don't need two;)

It's been taken!!!!!!!

rennea said:
It does cost more here in Canada to replace, I think $17. I already have one and only use it maybe 4 times a year!!!! I don't need two;)
Oh..sorry!

Related to Does anybody want a food chopper missing a clear collar?

1. Does anybody want to host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products! Plus, you get to have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party.

2. Does anybody want to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, we are always looking for passionate individuals to join our team! As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn income by selling high-quality kitchen products and hosting cooking parties. Visit our website to learn more about becoming a consultant.

3. Does anybody want to purchase Pampered Chef products?

Of course! We have a wide range of kitchen products that are perfect for any home cook. You can purchase Pampered Chef products directly from our website or through a consultant. Our products also make great gifts for friends and family.

4. Does anybody want to learn more about Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Our website is a great resource for learning about our products and how to use them. You can also attend a cooking party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant to see our products in action and learn some new recipes.

5. Does anybody want to join the Pampered Chef community?

We would love to have you join our community of home cooks and Pampered Chef enthusiasts! You can connect with us on social media, join our email list for updates and promotions, and attend local events hosted by our consultants. Welcome to the Pampered Chef family!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• salthechef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
salthechef
  • yummy4tummy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
yummy4tummy
  • kam