• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Collar for Older Food Chopper

In summary, the Iso Collar for Older Food Chopper is an accessory used with the Pampered Chef Food Chopper to stabilize and secure it while in use. It is specifically designed for older models and can be easily installed by removing the blade and blade cover and snapping it into place. It is not compatible with newer models and may not fit other brands or sizes of food choppers. The Iso Collar is dishwasher safe and can be placed on the top rack for cleaning.
yummy4tummy
I haven't contacted HO yet but I had a customer that needs a new clear plastic collar for an older style food chopper. Will the replacement part of the new one fit the older style? If not, anyone know where I might one? Thanks

I just called yesterday about the same product. They no longer have the parts for that one and the new parts are a different size. So, you have two options. One, sell them a new chopper or they can get it free with a show. Two, give them the website address to Zyliss ( the manufacturer of our older one) and they might be able to order parts through them. By the way the address is www.zylissusa.com they have a replacement parts pdf. on the website. I don't know which chopper was ours though. They have parts for several different choppers. They could possibly call the 800 number and ask which one PC sold. Their customer service might be able to help and they give measurements of the choppers to narrow it down. I hope this helps. Good luck.

thanks for the info. I passed it on to my customer and left the option of getting one for free when she books her show with me!

What is the Iso Collar for Older Food Chopper?

The Iso Collar for Older Food Chopper is an accessory that is used with the Pampered Chef Food Chopper to help stabilize and secure the chopper while in use. It is designed specifically for older models of the food chopper.

How do I install the Iso Collar on my older food chopper?

To install the Iso Collar, simply remove the blade and blade cover from your food chopper. Then, place the collar over the post on the chopper and snap it into place. Finally, reattach the blade and blade cover.

Can the Iso Collar be used with newer models of the food chopper?

No, the Iso Collar is designed specifically for older models of the Pampered Chef Food Chopper and will not work with newer models. If you have a newer model, it is not necessary to use the Iso Collar.

Will the Iso Collar fit all sizes of the food chopper?

The Iso Collar is designed to fit all older models of the Pampered Chef Food Chopper. However, it may not fit other brands or sizes of food choppers. It is recommended to double check the compatibility before purchasing.

Is the Iso Collar dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Collar is made from durable, dishwasher safe materials. It is recommended to place the collar on the top rack of the dishwasher for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• salthechef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
salthechef
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • rennea