• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Older Deluxe Cheese Grater

In summary, the Iso: Older Deluxe Cheese Grater measures 9 inches in length, 5 inches in width, and 3 inches in height. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. It comes with three different grating options and can be used for grating various foods. To clean and maintain the blades, use a small brush or toothpick to remove any food particles and then wash with warm soapy water.
Candi_f
Gold Member
I have a customer that prefers the older-style Deluxe Cheese Grater, NOT the Rotary Grater that is in the catalog right now. Anyone have one new in box? LMK how much you want for it...thanks! :D

I have a used one with two grate containers.

me too - it's used, in good condition, but I don't have the box.

1. What is the size of the Iso: Older Deluxe Cheese Grater?

The Iso: Older Deluxe Cheese Grater measures 9 inches in length, 5 inches in width, and 3 inches in height. It is the perfect size for grating cheese for any dish.

2. Is the Iso: Older Deluxe Cheese Grater dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Older Deluxe Cheese Grater is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water to ensure the longevity of the product.

3. Does the Iso: Older Deluxe Cheese Grater come with different grating options?

Yes, the Iso: Older Deluxe Cheese Grater comes with three different grating options - fine, medium, and coarse. This allows you to choose the perfect grating size for your recipe.

4. Can I use the Iso: Older Deluxe Cheese Grater for grating other foods besides cheese?

Yes, the Iso: Older Deluxe Cheese Grater can be used for grating various foods such as vegetables, chocolate, and nuts. It is a versatile kitchen tool that can make food preparation easier.

5. How do I clean and maintain the blades of the Iso: Older Deluxe Cheese Grater?

To clean and maintain the blades of the Iso: Older Deluxe Cheese Grater, we recommend using a small brush or toothpick to remove any food particles that may be stuck in between the blades. Then, wash with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dnisew
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Dnisew
  • cheld01
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cheld01
  • jjc3thiv