• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Zyliss Food Chopper....... Anyone Ever Heard Of?

In summary, a question was asked about the Zyliss food chopper and its lifetime guarantee. A former consultant mentioned that Pampered Chef used to sell the chopper and it may not have had a lifetime guarantee. Another person suggested contacting HO to confirm. It was also mentioned that the current chopper is an improved version and that if the former consultant were to re-sign up, they would get the new chopper and start from zero in terms of sales. The process for reactivating an inactive consultant was also mentioned.
monica.dixon
I sent out an email telling everyone about the discountuined products. I got an email back with an order and a question. She asked me....

I also have a Zyliss food chopper that I got from Pampered Chef years ago, it is supposed to have a life time guarantee - well it has some problems and I was wondering if I could get it replaced?

I wrote her back and asked her if she had her receipt or if she remembered who her consultant was. This is what she wrote back..........

I was the consultant. It's been a while, don't know exactly when. It broke a few years ago and I didn't know anyone who sold pampered chef.

I had NO clue she used to sell PC..... does anyone know about the Zyliss food chopper??? or anything about it having a life time warrenty??

Any advice!

Monica:confused:

Pampered Chef used to sell the Zyliss Food Chopper - before we had our own.
I really don't think it had a LT guarantee - I'd call HO and check with them....most customers I've had who had them have just upgraded to the PC chopper...I'v never had anyone say it had a LT guarantee.

I don't know about the LTW but I have ordered parts for it in the last year or so, call HO and ask if they are still available. They had to give me the item number because it wasn't on our parts sheet. Good Luck!

Maybe im wrong, but what I heard is that the current chopper is made by Zyliss for PC.
Abd I believe that the chopper has always had a 5 tr guarantere

can you tell im typing fast?? LOL... can't spell.

I have one from a surprise box, if she wants one. PM me if interested.

not lifetimeNo, the lifetime guarantee was first on Knives, then cookware. The chopper may have had a 2 year guarantee at best - our current one is so much better.

Be pleasant with your guest, but be firm - she is wrong.

Call HOI would call HO and see if it did have a lifetime guarantee. Remember that the stainless steel whisks, easy clean kitchen brush and many other products used to have lifetime guarantees until a little while ago. Of course, in order to get these products replaced you need to have a receipt.

If she signs back up as a consultant, she'll get the new chopper and a whole lot more!:p

resigning an old consultantIf you resign up an old consultant do they buy the super starter kit and basically start all over? i know their sales go back to $0, but what else happens?

Monica

Resigning
monica.dixon said:
If you resign up an old consultant do they buy the super starter kit and basically start all over? i know their sales go back to $0, but what else happens?

Monica

As long as they have been inactive for over a year, they sign a new agreement, get a new kit, and start at zero. Their upline is different, etc.

If they have not been inactive for at least a year, then they just need to submit $200 in sales to reactivate. They still basically start at zero, but their upline and consultant numbers are the same.

HTH!

What is a Zyliss Food Chopper?

A Zyliss Food Chopper is a kitchen tool designed to quickly and efficiently chop, dice, and mince food items such as fruits, vegetables, nuts, and herbs. It is operated by hand and does not require electricity.

How does the Zyliss Food Chopper work?

The Zyliss Food Chopper works by placing the desired food item into the chopper bowl, closing the lid, and pulling the cord attached to the lid in a quick motion. This motion rotates the blades inside the chopper, chopping the food into small pieces.

Is the Zyliss Food Chopper easy to clean?

Yes, the Zyliss Food Chopper is designed to be easy to clean. The blades and bowl can be removed and washed separately, and the chopper is also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

What types of food can be chopped with the Zyliss Food Chopper?

The Zyliss Food Chopper is suitable for chopping a variety of food items, including fruits, vegetables, nuts, herbs, and even cooked meats. It can also be used for making sauces, dips, and pesto.

Is the Zyliss Food Chopper durable?

Yes, the Zyliss Food Chopper is made with high-quality materials and is designed to be durable and long-lasting. It also comes with a 5-year warranty for added peace of mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
caraighan
  • vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dianevill