• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Numbness in My Fingers a Sign of a Serious Injury?

In summary, the group is discussing their sales for the month. Some have had successful shows, while others have experienced a lull in business. One member is hoping to reach the $6000 mark, but is content with starting at $3000. Some members are also dealing with physical issues, such as numbness in their fingers. Despite some challenges, everyone is determined and persistent in reaching their sales goals.
MissChef said:
And you get 5% on all of your sales in PC Dollars, so you eared over 200 in PC dollars too! That is just like money! if you think about it those PC dollars can get you a lot of new free products and/or help you with the new season's paperwork!
That's exciting!:D:thumbup: Great job!:thumbup:;)

I thought we only got PC dollars for going over the $6K mark?

Plus 3% more for Directors! And unfortunately unless I read it wrong the PC $ is for those selling $6,000 and over. :(

MissChef said:
And you get 5% on all of your sales in PC Dollars, so you eared over 200 in PC dollars too! That is just like money! if you think about it those PC dollars can get you a lot of new free products and/or help you with the new season's paperwork!
That's exciting!:D:thumbup: Great job!:thumbup:;)

I think you only get the extra 5% if you went over $6000

dannyzmom said:
I think you only get the extra 5% if you went over $6000

The PC$$ is a bonus for those who hit the $6000 level.

I think I did it! I'm going to be close but I double checked about 10 times and I'm just over $3000.

Phew! Made the $1500 level by about $100. Yay.

With a goal of $3000, and after 6 shows cancelled (and about 6 held) I had about $2100 in sales, so I did make the $1500 mark.

All thanks to Becky's ideas on the mystery host catalog show, & me having some great participants....I made the 3K level yesterday!

I have over $3500 but I want to see it in writing if the darn IPT would update!!

I did only $1500 with a goal of $6000. BUt I'm waiting for the IPT updates also to see if my team turning in their shows to make my $4000 this month. IF they turned inwhat they told me they were. I made it but like Kristi said, i'm waiting for the updates too.

Goal was 6k, 1 cooking and 1 catty bailed, the rest had lower than usual averages. Still managed a personal best of $4300 for the month.

Now the trick is to treat every month like SAT!

I made level 1

When do they update IPT?

I made it with $1,509.21! Whew... Starting the month I had 1 show & a $28.12 online order!

I thought it was going to be a struggle to hit $1,500 but I hit $3,000 :) Now I'm REALLY excited for conference!!!!

kisrae said:
When do they update IPT?

I talked to the Solution Center this am for a declined credit card and they said to check it around noon CENTRAL TIME!!

I made it to the 3K level. Final SAT sales were $4008.00 I have 2 catty shows to submit still, but they won't count now!!!

BethCooks4U said:
The PC$$ is a bonus for those who hit the $6000 level.

awww schucks!!!!! I read that last night but I must have read it when I was sleepy because I didn't catch that! Sorry Sklay723!

I made level 1:)

I am small beans compared to you guys. I had only 930.00 in sales at least I got a fall product!

I'm hitting the $3000, but not until Thursday. Two of my shows didn't want to close until then. Oh well, I did $2500+.

I hit $6000 for the first time during Sell A thon!!! My last show went in with less than a minute to spare!! My printer quit working too so today I have to go back and sort thru all of the shows and print the missing order forms. I am so happy they went in, I was so stressed at the last minute that I couldn't sleep last night. I started turning in shows at 10:45 and had 8 to close it was way too close! I am excited.

I turned in $1400. I was hoping that my fundraiser would have been closer to $1000 but it only turned in to be around $750.

cincychef said:
I hit $6000 for the first time during Sell A thon!!! My last show went in with less than a minute to spare!! My printer quit working too so today I have to go back and sort thru all of the shows and print the missing order forms. I am so happy they went in, I was so stressed at the last minute that I couldn't sleep last night. I started turning in shows at 10:45 and had 8 to close it was way too close! I am excited.

PC must have been slammed last night with all these shows going in. I know I submitted 6 last night also.

Flamingo said:
I am $137.62 from $1500. 1 more catty show to turn in and a fundraiser that is not looking very promising. I am sure I got level 1 and pumpkin dish and tote bag for going to conf. I am excited about that bag.

Well I made it with about $200 to spare... The fundraiser did'nt close till next week....

I made the $3000 level! I had one show on hold yesterday due to a cc issue but it went through this morning!

I keep checking my email thinking that HO would be sending some sort of "CONGRATULATIONS" email...this all feels so anti-climatic. :-(

Nope- you won't get any notification until you get the SAT box at the end of July. There'll be a little congrats slip in there.

IAmChefJ said:
I keep checking my email thinking that HO would be sending some sort of "CONGRATULATIONS" email...this all feels so anti-climatic. :-(

I wish they would also. I've heard "horror" stories of consultants who thought they made it and when they call HO in August to find out where they boxes are, they are told that they didn't make it due to missing a deadline, not watching what date the show was entered, etc.

wadesgirl said:
I wish they would also. I've heard "horror" stories of consultants who thought they made it and when they call HO in August to find out where they boxes are, they are told that they didn't make it due to missing a deadline, not watching what date the show was entered, etc.

That's probably why I am paranoid about checking my stats over and over and over and over.......I was done submitting shows before I left for vacation on the 21st, and the first thing I did when I got home the evening of the 30th was check my stats several more times to make sure I was covered!:eek:

Better safe (and paranoid) than sorry!

ChefBeckyD said:
That's probably why I am paranoid about checking my stats over and over and over and over.......I was done submitting shows before I left for vacation on the 21st, and the first thing I did when I got home the evening of the 30th was check my stats several more times to make sure I was covered!:eek:

Better safe (and paranoid) than sorry!

Then I won't even tell you how many times I counted mine!

They finally updated IPT on CC, so I'm just happy to see that yes, I was right where I thought I was (didn't have much doubt, but my math isn't so great these days so it's nice to see it in print!).

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO POST MY PROMOTION?!! I've been checking at least once an hour since yesterday! I want to see my trip points increase an see Dir instead of Fut Dir on my IPT!

Chef Kearns said:
WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO POST MY PROMOTION?!! I've been checking at least once an hour since yesterday! I want to see my trip points increase an see Dir instead of Fut Dir on my IPT![/

WHOOOHOOOOO CONGRATULATIONS SANDRA, I HADN'T HEARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:balloon::chef::D:)

Chef Kearns said:
WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO POST MY PROMOTION?!! I've been checking at least once an hour since yesterday! I want to see my trip points increase an see Dir instead of Fut Dir on my IPT!

First of all a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS for your promotion!

The IPT usually updates around the eighth of the month for promotions.

Congratulations!I submitted my second show on Monday, fried hard drive be darned ... and the show is showing up as "received."One of the customers called me hoping she could get her Party Sticks on Saturday ...

Thank you everyone! There was another thread announcing it Heather, I'm surprised you didn't see it! Thank you!

chef Kearns said:
thank You Everyone! There Was Another Thread Announcing It Heather, I'm Surprised You Didn't See It! Thank You!

Nope I Totally Missed It! :(

I closed out June at $4429.10!! It is my best month to date!!!!!!!

<h2>1. Is numbness in my fingers a sign of a serious injury?</h2><p>Numbness in the fingers can be a symptom of a serious injury, but it can also be caused by other factors such as nerve compression or carpal tunnel syndrome. It's important to consult a doctor to determine the cause of the numbness and receive proper treatment.</p><h2>2. How can I determine if my numbness is caused by a serious injury or something else?</h2><p>The best way to determine the cause of your numbness is to consult a doctor. They can perform tests and evaluations to determine the underlying issue and provide appropriate treatment.</p><h2>3. Can previous surgeries on my back contribute to numbness in my fingers?</h2><p>It is possible that previous surgeries on your back can contribute to numbness in your fingers. It's important to discuss this with your doctor to determine if there is a connection and what steps can be taken to alleviate the numbness.</p><h2>4. Is there anything I can do to alleviate the numbness in my fingers?</h2><p>Resting your arm and elbow and avoiding activities that may aggravate the numbness can help alleviate it. You can also consult a doctor for specific exercises or treatments to help alleviate the numbness.</p><h2>5. What is "e-stim" and can it help with my numbness?</h2><p>"E-stim" or electrical stimulation is a treatment that uses electrodes to send small electrical impulses to targeted areas of the body. It can help relax muscles and alleviate pain or numbness. Consult with your doctor to see if this treatment is suitable for your condition.</p>

Related to Is Numbness in My Fingers a Sign of a Serious Injury?

1. Is numbness in my fingers a sign of a serious injury?

Numbness in the fingers can be a symptom of a serious injury, but it can also be caused by other factors such as nerve compression or carpal tunnel syndrome. It's important to consult a doctor to determine the cause of the numbness and receive proper treatment.

2. How can I determine if my numbness is caused by a serious injury or something else?

The best way to determine the cause of your numbness is to consult a doctor. They can perform tests and evaluations to determine the underlying issue and provide appropriate treatment.

3. Can previous surgeries on my back contribute to numbness in my fingers?

It is possible that previous surgeries on your back can contribute to numbness in your fingers. It's important to discuss this with your doctor to determine if there is a connection and what steps can be taken to alleviate the numbness.

4. Is there anything I can do to alleviate the numbness in my fingers?

Resting your arm and elbow and avoiding activities that may aggravate the numbness can help alleviate it. You can also consult a doctor for specific exercises or treatments to help alleviate the numbness.

5. What is "e-stim" and can it help with my numbness?

"E-stim" or electrical stimulation is a treatment that uses electrodes to send small electrical impulses to targeted areas of the body. It can help relax muscles and alleviate pain or numbness. Consult with your doctor to see if this treatment is suitable for your condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Crystal Patton
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
Replies