• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Numbness in My Fingers a Sign of a Serious Injury?

In summary, the group is discussing their sales for the month. Some have had successful shows, while others have experienced a lull in business. One member is hoping to reach the $6000 mark, but is content with starting at $3000. Some members are also dealing with physical issues, such as numbness in their fingers. Despite some challenges, everyone is determined and persistent in reaching their sales goals.
merego said:
me too ( small potatoes :))
I have a $750 show I am getting ready to submit and I have 1 fundraiser, 1 vendor event, 1 catalog, possibly 2 and 1 more cooking show this month.
Way to go everyone on the great sales!!! :)

vendor event was cancelled, fundraiser bombed :( I have a catty show going right now and a party Thursday, but she ibly has 5 people coming. I am so bummed.
Great job everyone else :) :)

wadesgirl said:
I'm at $2200. My current show is at $330 with more orders to come. I have one more on Saturday. It will be close...
You Can DO IT!:chef: :D :)

I am doing a bit better than expected, but now I am greedy and want the highest level.
I am currently still at $435 in submitted shows, but I have 3 cooking shows $798, $467, & $320 and 2 catty shows $426 & $456 that close Tomorrow and I still have 2 catalog shows and 1 cooking show to go this month. They all agreed to close by the end of the month.
So I am definatly reaching the 3k level, but will probaly get to 4k in sales. I busted my butt to get to that level though!
I am SOOOOO excited now! Its just what I needed.
Everyone here is doing pretty good.

I'm at $2618.00 I'm so close I can taste it.... I have a show Saturday night and I think its falling apart and turning into at catalog show. Host is full of excuses of why not to have the party. I also have one catalog show that should close this weekend.

I have 1235 and change submitted. Only 1 of my 50/50 shows has even had any sales! She barely got to $150 so unless she goes wild...her daughter mentioned Christmas shopping...I will be just sqeaking up to $1500. I am not displeased though and here is why....when I lived in Japan, I earned everything.....every single recruiting promotion and at least a level of each SAT plus assorted other things. Then I moved back to the states and have not earned a damn thing since. I moved to NC last summer and at the beginning of this year had decided to "hang up my apron". Anyway...I am thrilled that I recruited last month, we are really working hard to get her qualified and I will earn a level of SAT. Yay me!!

heat123 said:
You Can DO IT!:chef: :D :)
I want it so bad! I've never hit $3000 in a SAT month.

janetupnorth said:
Each person has their own level and priorities - set a goal APPROPRIATE to you, go for it and celebrate when you get it!
Very well said!

Set your goals according to what you want. Reach for the skies but don't kick yourself if you don't soar as far as you hoped to. Celebrate what you do achieve! Becky's post showing that she's hitting the $3000+ level is proof that if you push yourself you can do it!

Be positive! I see too many people talking the negative talk to themselves. It's not fair, everything PC does isn't fair to someone or the other (dates of promotions don't fit every single person's life), HO encouragement given doesn't fit what I want, ...etc. Talk positively to yourself! Dwelling on the negative does not spell success. Those that find the rainbow will succeed. Don't worry about the promotions but work your business to your abilities and you will be successful in this business!

I've got about $200 to go in order to hit the $3000 level and I have two more shows. One may not close until July, but I think I should hit that level with the other show before that.

Way to go everyone!

What I love about this company is they have incentive levels that cover lots of different business levels so it makes it attainable to at least achieve one level. I think it's great because people who do two shows a month can get in on the action. Sure, we all have cancellations and things doing go as we had hoped, but we all deal with that.

I LOVE getting the SAT packages!! It'll be like Christmas come the end of July. Woo hoo!!

The first half of the month my shows totaled just over $2500...my show last Thursday is currently at $670. So that puts me over the $3,000 mark! I just have to close out with the host tonight. I also have my host club meeting tonight, so that's another $200 show, and I have one on Sunday, but there are no guarantees it will close by end of month and wouldn't get me even close to the highest level anyway, so no worries there. I can't believe I got as high as I did...with my kids being so young and my DH's work schedule, I usually work my business on a semi-part-time level. I don't know if I can keep this pace up for other months, but it sure was nice to be able to do it for SAT month. My box should arrive a few days before my birthday next month...yay!

Well, CRUD, I just found out that one of my last two shows in June got cancelled. FOr my show Saturday. Grrrrrrr.:mad: Oh well, luckily my show tomorrow night should put me over the $3000 mark.

I was aiming for the $1500 mark. June was my first full PC month - signed mid May, so I knew it might be a long shot. I had one show cancel and 2 turn to catalog shows. Right now I'm at about $1150, with 2 possible catalog shows still to come in. I'm hopeful, but not confident. I just got my website up and running, so maybe I should send out an email announcement about that and I can get some outlet orders.

J.

P.S. By the way, are they always so vague about "a large selection" of new products? Not sure what really to expect.

I've got my 2 shows in and am at almost $2K. I have 3 more shows this week plus another catalog show going in so I am pretty sure I should hit the $3K mark. I would've really liked that $6K, but I had too many shows postpone this month...sigh...

Man, I'm at 4 shows right now and I MIGHT hit $1500- I have 2 more this weekend and as far as I know that it for me. My shows have been LOW LOW LOW...

IAmChefJ said:
I was aiming for the $1500 mark. June was my first full PC month - signed mid May, so I knew it might be a long shot. I had one show cancel and 2 turn to catalog shows. Right now I'm at about $1150, with 2 possible catalog shows still to come in. I'm hopeful, but not confident. I just got my website up and running, so maybe I should send out an email announcement about that and I can get some outlet orders.

J.

P.S. By the way, are they always so vague about "a large selection" of new products? Not sure what really to expect.

Over the years there have been last minute changes that needed to be made to the packages changing the value so I think now they're being mroe vague in case there are last minute changes.

Crud for me too ... just heard from my one catty show host who said she didn't get any more orders ... I think this is just a tough time for the people in her life ... so I'm combining her with my other catalog host ... PLEASE pray I get the 2 show level!

pamperedbecky said:
Well, CRUD, I just found out that one of my last two shows in June got cancelled. FOr my show Saturday. Grrrrrrr.:mad: Oh well, luckily my show tomorrow night should put me over the $3000 mark.

I know how you feel, Becky. I have almost $2000 submitted from my first 2 shows this month, but I had 2 shows scheduled for this coming weekend that canceled last week while I was on vacation (great!). I thought for sure I'd at least get to the $3000 mark, and now I'm just happy that I reached $1500 and 2 shows to get something!! :( I have no energy to go collecting over $1000 in orders, either. Oh, well.:grumpy:

IAmChefJ said:

J.

We don't even know what they will be until next month so that is about all they can give us for now.

I was planning on the $6000, 1 show changed to catalog, (can not get hold of hostess)
2 rescheduled for July
1 had 22 people, hostess and I thought for sure, a thousand dollar show. hit just at $600.
Slow month!!

$558 show is in ... now it's just a race between Catty Host and Cooking Show Host Turned Catty Host as to who will submit their order when ...

Well...one of my June catalog shows just called and asked if she could close in July as a bunch of her friends are out of town.
But...counting last night's show...and two individual orders I got today - I am just over $6k. I have another show Friday night and one more on Saturday - yippeeeeeeeeeeee!!

I am $137.62 from $1500. 1 more catty show to turn in and a fundraiser that is not looking very promising. I am sure I got level 1 and pumpkin dish and tote bag for going to conf. I am excited about that bag.

dannyzmom said:
Well...one of my June catalog shows just called and asked if she could close in July as a bunch of her friends are out of town.
But...counting last night's show...and two individual orders I got today - I am just over $6k. I have another show Friday night and one more on Saturday - yippeeeeeeeeeeee!!

That is AWESOME!!!!
You are going to be loving the PC Cash!
Way to go:D

dannyzmom said:

Whoohooo Carolyn, way to go girl! Enjoy that top level of SAT!:balloon:

I'm probably not going to make any levels of the June sellathon. I've closed one show at $418. I have a catalog show around $90 right now. I have another cooking show at $129 right now. Miracles do happen, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

pamperedbecky said:
I've got about $200 to go in order to hit the $3000 level and I have two more shows. One may not close until July, but I think I should hit that level with the other show before that.

Way to go everyone!

What I love about this company is they have incentive levels that cover lots of different business levels so it makes it attainable to at least achieve one level. I think it's great because people who do two shows a month can get in on the action. Sure, we all have cancellations and things doing go as we had hoped, but we all deal with that.

I LOVE getting the SAT packages!! It'll be like Christmas come the end of July. Woo hoo!!

Good job Beck! I officially hit $2000 after closing my 3rd show today!:thumbup: Whoohooo!

Koolotus said:
That is AWESOME!!!!
You are going to be loving the PC Cash!
Way to go:D

Between that and my TPC PC dollars, I shouldn't have to shell out a penny for supplies this year!!! :love:LOVIN' THIS COMPANY!!!:love:

First, Caroline, a big Yasha Koach (great job!) on hitting 6K!

I hit 3k with the 6 shows I have submitted, plus a few individual orders. I have 1 more cooking show, with a very enthusiastic host, and some smaller cooking and catty shows to close out.

I was aspiring to 6k but am very happy with 3k plus whatever I score through the end of the month. An added benefit of sellathon is, of course, more commission for those of us who have exceeded our monthly average!

:sing::sing::sing: :D:D:D :sing::sing::sing:

Great job Carolyn!
One show I had for Sunday cancelled...now I just have one tomorrow and I hope to hit 1500.00 at the end of it.

Congratulations Carolyn. You are amazing!

dannyzmom said:
Between that and my TPC PC dollars, I shouldn't have to shell out a penny for supplies this year!!! :love:LOVIN' THIS COMPANY!!!:love:

Just Darn Caroline! Congratulations!

right now I am sitting at 2000 but only 788 turned in. I have 1 show tonight and 1 tomorrow and we should close those shows the night of thier show, I have a 700+, 600+ 200+,300+ show all to close on Mon. HO is going to hate me. But these shows were all last weekend and this week. I will be busy Mon but I will let you all know where I end up at. I am sure I will hit 3000. Was aiming for 6000 but oh well.

Looks like I will be just over the $4K mark when this is all said and done. My show for tonight postponed till next month so that was like a final nail in the coffin of me not hitting that $6K mark. God can still do a miracle though. I will be content with my $3k incentive package. Congrats to all who hit their goals whether it was submitting 2 shows or reaching that $6K!

I just submitted another show and I'm at about $3,600 for the month. I'm pretty happy with that...never even thought I could hit the 3K mark, let alone try for the 6K. :) I salute those who made it to 6K though...how awesome.

I'm at $2700 for the month...poo! I had one show cancel, which sucks. So, I'm contacting folks trying to scrounge up $300 more. If not, oh well!

leftymac said:
I'm at $2700 for the month...poo! I had one show cancel, which sucks. So, I'm contacting folks trying to scrounge up $300 more. If not, oh well!

You can do it, Keith!!! You still have the entire weekend. :) Maybe you can make it a mystery host show and offer them one chance to have their names in the drawing for every $10 they spend in retail, and then draw a winner who will get the host benefits before it's submitted. Good luck!

I'll hit the $3000 level!! And I couldn't be more excited!! Also this has been my highest month so far--almost $4500 in sales!! :D Doin' the happy dance!

Have another $200 show to submit if I can get P3 on another machine ...

sklay723 said:
You can do it, Keith!!! You still have the entire weekend. :) Maybe you can make it a mystery host show and offer them one chance to have their names in the drawing for every $10 they spend in retail, and then draw a winner who will get the host benefits before it's submitted. Good luck!

Thanks..I tried the mystery show route and got just 1 person. So since that defeats the purpose she's not doing it. It's okay if I dont..I plan to promote to director during the fall season so i'll get the products for free eventually. :) It just would be exciting to hit 3K as I haven't had a month that big yet.

I'm at $2200 with a $450 show to close tomorrow and another show tomorrow that is supposed to close on Monday so we'll see. I'm so close to $3000 I can feel it!

The show I submitted this afternoon pushed me over the $6000 mark...I did a small show tonight and am doing what I hope turns out to be a huge show tomorrow. I have already let this weekend's hosts know we need to close their shows same-day. The more PC$'s the merrier, at this point!

mystery update $1337 2 hosts MIA

Just got home from a show and we closed it at 864 in sales. so that definitly puts me at 3k in sales. Will see what happens at tomorrows show.

I'm sitting at $3,600 right now and have a show Monday with 12 expected guests and an outside order so far. We're closing that night. Also, have at least one catty show closing out as well. So, will be over $4,000 definitely. Was really shooting for $6,000 and could have with my original 11 shows booked but had some reschedules, etc. Would have really loved to have that PC $$$$. :( At least will get the Director products. :) Oh Well, maybe next time. Still will be a decent check. More money for Conference the better.
Also, have a signed agreement in hand from a new recruit I signed LAST NIGHT! YEA! Waiting to submit it online when her kit credit show up in the system!

Last edited:
smspamperedchef said:
I'm sitting at $3,600 right now and have a show Monday with 12 expected guests and an outside order so far. We're closing that night. Also, have at least one catty show closing out as well. So, will be over $4,000 definitely. Was really shooting for $6,000 and could have with my original 11 shows booked but had some reschedules, etc. Would have really loved to have that PC $$$$. :( At least will get the Director products. :) Oh Well, maybe next time. Still will be a decent check. More money for Conference the better.
Also, have a signed agreement in hand from a new recruit I signed LAST NIGHT! YEA! Waiting to submit it online when her kit credit show up in the system!

Congrats on teh new team member, Sharon!

I'm going to make the $1500 level!! I had a show this past Thursday and one tonight - both will be closing tomorrow and should bring me to over $1900 in sales - yea!! I got the $3000 level back in November so I'm psyched to hit another good level this time around - still have one more show on Monday but now I won't have to push her to close it that night (unless it's a big one and I can reach $3000 - you just never know!)

I'm done at a couple hundred over $3,000; I also would've loved the full range of products plus the PC $, but this is my highest month ever so I'm pretty excited!

I'm at $4300!!! Actually, $5100 in sales, but two were hold overs from last month. I'm kind of surprised, that's not bad for June. And I have 9 shows for July and 6 already for August. Sheesh.

dannyzmom said:
Congrats on teh new team member, Sharon!

Thanks Carolyn!
I'm really loloking forward to meeting you at Conference!

Just over $4,000 DONE and SUBMITTED!!! Would have been about $4,500 but a catty show is closing tomorrow or so. Oh well! Didn't make a difference for SAT so no biggie!

smspamperedchef said:
Thanks Carolyn!
I'm really loloking forward to meeting you at Conference!

Just over $4,000 DONE and SUBMITTED!!! Would have been about $4,500 but a catty show is closing tomorrow or so. Oh well! Didn't make a difference for SAT so no biggie!

Going over $4,000 might not make a difference for SAT, but it makes an extra 1% difference for commission adjustment. I did the same! Woo hoo...free stuff and a nice, healthy commission check to boot. :)

sklay723 said:
Going over $4,000 might not make a difference for SAT, but it makes an extra 1% difference for commission adjustment. I did the same! Woo hoo...free stuff and a nice, healthy commission check to boot. :)
And you get 5% on all of your sales in PC Dollars, so you eared over 200 in PC dollars too! That is just like money! if you think about it those PC dollars can get you a lot of new free products and/or help you with the new season's paperwork!
That's exciting!:D:thumbup: Great job!:thumbup:;)

<h2>1. Is numbness in my fingers a sign of a serious injury?</h2><p>Numbness in the fingers can be a symptom of a serious injury, but it can also be caused by other factors such as nerve compression or carpal tunnel syndrome. It's important to consult a doctor to determine the cause of the numbness and receive proper treatment.</p><h2>2. How can I determine if my numbness is caused by a serious injury or something else?</h2><p>The best way to determine the cause of your numbness is to consult a doctor. They can perform tests and evaluations to determine the underlying issue and provide appropriate treatment.</p><h2>3. Can previous surgeries on my back contribute to numbness in my fingers?</h2><p>It is possible that previous surgeries on your back can contribute to numbness in your fingers. It's important to discuss this with your doctor to determine if there is a connection and what steps can be taken to alleviate the numbness.</p><h2>4. Is there anything I can do to alleviate the numbness in my fingers?</h2><p>Resting your arm and elbow and avoiding activities that may aggravate the numbness can help alleviate it. You can also consult a doctor for specific exercises or treatments to help alleviate the numbness.</p><h2>5. What is "e-stim" and can it help with my numbness?</h2><p>"E-stim" or electrical stimulation is a treatment that uses electrodes to send small electrical impulses to targeted areas of the body. It can help relax muscles and alleviate pain or numbness. Consult with your doctor to see if this treatment is suitable for your condition.</p>

Related to Is Numbness in My Fingers a Sign of a Serious Injury?

1. Is numbness in my fingers a sign of a serious injury?

Numbness in the fingers can be a symptom of a serious injury, but it can also be caused by other factors such as nerve compression or carpal tunnel syndrome. It's important to consult a doctor to determine the cause of the numbness and receive proper treatment.

2. How can I determine if my numbness is caused by a serious injury or something else?

The best way to determine the cause of your numbness is to consult a doctor. They can perform tests and evaluations to determine the underlying issue and provide appropriate treatment.

3. Can previous surgeries on my back contribute to numbness in my fingers?

It is possible that previous surgeries on your back can contribute to numbness in your fingers. It's important to discuss this with your doctor to determine if there is a connection and what steps can be taken to alleviate the numbness.

4. Is there anything I can do to alleviate the numbness in my fingers?

Resting your arm and elbow and avoiding activities that may aggravate the numbness can help alleviate it. You can also consult a doctor for specific exercises or treatments to help alleviate the numbness.

5. What is "e-stim" and can it help with my numbness?

"E-stim" or electrical stimulation is a treatment that uses electrodes to send small electrical impulses to targeted areas of the body. It can help relax muscles and alleviate pain or numbness. Consult with your doctor to see if this treatment is suitable for your condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Crystal Patton
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
Replies