• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Son Going to Indiana University? Proud Mom Moment!

Oh, that picture was taken 2 years ago pre-PC (and pre-30 pounds!). I will be using it until I am 80.I used to go out with my 27 year old son to shop or eat and we would get "the look". ONLY because my drivers license says I still weigh only 125lbs! Yeah, right!
jwpamp
Hey, just had to share (proud mom moment).....my son was just notified that he was ACCEPTED to Indiana University in Bloomington!!

He had great SAT scores and he has a good GPA, but with the applicants being more in number and higher in achievement, we were keeping our fingers crossed. It was the ONLY school he applied to.

We are so proud and he is so excited! :D

First, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!Second, I CANNOT believe you have a son old enough to be applying to COLLEGE!!!!!!

Great news!

Everything Colleen said!

Congratulations!!

Will he be far from home?

finley1991 said:
First, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Second, I CANNOT believe you have a son old enough to be applying to COLLEGE!!!!!!

Ha, Colleen you are a hoot! I have another son who is already out (he is 27) and a daughter who is aiming for the lifetime learning achievement award -- still going to school at 26!

This one is the baby -- thanks for the compliment!!

Bloomington is about 3 1/2 hours away (we in the midwest determine distance by time -- ha!).

My older son is working in Indy as a Financial Analyst, so he will be closer to him-- about 1 hour away.

jwpamp said:
Ha, Colleen you are a hoot! I have another son who is already out (he is 27) and a daughter who is aiming for the lifetime learning achievement award -- still going to school at 26!

I don't accept!!!!! It's just not possible! Were you a mother at age 9?????? You are way too young to have adult children!!!!!

That's great that he got his 1st choice!!! I work @ a State Univ. & it seems they are raising the bar for incoming freshman so hat's off to you all!!

there is NO WAY on God's green earth that Janice has children that age.............just NO WAY!!

Congrats to your son!

Congrats!!
But will he ask you to stay away cuz you are A HOT mom??

Congratulations!! How exciting!!

I agree that you're not old enough to have childrent those ages. Did you adopt? :p:p:p

morfia said:
Congrats!!
But will he ask you to stay away cuz you are A HOT mom??

Oh, that picture was taken 2 years ago pre-PC (and pre-30 pounds!). I will be using it until I am 80.

I used to go out with my 27 year old son to shop or eat and we would get "the look". VERY odd ~~

jwpamp said:
Oh, that picture was taken 2 years ago pre-PC (and pre-30 pounds!). I will be using it until I am 80.

I used to go out with my 27 year old son to shop or eat and we would get "the look". VERY odd ~~

Eww!! Man people have to stare! :bugeye::bugeye:

Congratulations Janice! I know he's thrilled and you deserve to be so proud!! :party:

Congrats Janice!

jwpamp said:

That made me seriously LOL!!
Only because my drivers license says I still weigh only 125lbs! Yeah, right!

But in full disclosure, if I wanted to change it (aside from diet & exercise) I would have to GO TO DMV (NOT!)to change it and pay a fee for not renewing online......

finley1991 said:
First, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Second, I CANNOT believe you have a son old enough to be applying to COLLEGE!!!!!!

Congrats!! I so second what Colleen wrote!!

What is the "Great News About My Son" product?

The "Great News About My Son" product is a customizable keepsake book that highlights the special moments and achievements of your son's life in a beautiful and meaningful way.

What are the dimensions of the book?

The "Great News About My Son" book measures 8.5 inches by 11 inches, making it the perfect size to display on a bookshelf or coffee table.

What personalization options are available?

Our "Great News About My Son" book allows you to customize the cover with your son's name and choose from a variety of cover designs. You can also add personal photos and write your own heartfelt messages throughout the book.

Can I order multiple copies of the book?

Yes, you can order multiple copies of the "Great News About My Son" book to give as gifts to family members or to keep as a special memento for yourself. Simply adjust the quantity when placing your order.

How long does it take to receive the book?

Since each "Great News About My Son" book is individually printed and personalized, it takes approximately 5-7 business days for production. Shipping time will vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Stampaholic1961
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • candiejayne