• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Show Stuck on P3 Waiting to be Submitted?

In summary, if your show won't go through on P3, check your internet connection and try using a different device or browser. If your show is not showing up on P3, it may be because it is not within the current month. To fix an error message on P3, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If your show information is not saving, make sure to click the "Save" button and fill out all required fields. You can cancel or reschedule a show on P3 by clicking the "Edit" button on your dashboard. Remember to communicate any changes with your hostess.
aried
Gold Member
Waiting for show to get submitted:mad: on P3. I have cable internet so It shouldn't take that long. Don't know if I will have to resubmit it. Guess I will have to call on Monday am. Still have the hour glass icon now for about 5 minutes.

Ann

Weird. Did it go through eventually?

123: Hi there! I know how frustrating it can be to wait for a show to get submitted. It's especially frustrating when you have cable internet and it still takes a long time. Have you tried contacting the website or your cable provider for assistance? Hopefully it gets resolved soon! Hang in there.

Related to Is My Show Stuck on P3 Waiting to be Submitted?

What do I do if my show won't go through on P3?

If your show won't go through on P3, first make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection. If your connection is weak, try moving closer to your router or resetting your router. You can also try using a different device or browser to access P3.

Why is my show not showing up on P3?

If your show is not showing up on P3, it could be because your show date is not within the current month. P3 only displays shows that are happening within the current month. If your show is in the future, it will not show up until the month of the show. If your show is in the past, it will no longer appear on P3.

How do I fix an error message on P3?

If you receive an error message on P3, try refreshing the page or logging out and logging back in. If the error persists, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If none of these solutions work, please contact technical support for further assistance.

Why is my show information not saving on P3?

If your show information is not saving on P3, make sure you are clicking the "Save" button after making any changes. Also, ensure that you have filled out all required fields before attempting to save. If the issue continues, try using a different device or browser to access P3.

Can I cancel or reschedule a show on P3?

Yes, you can cancel or reschedule a show on P3 by clicking the "Edit" button next to the show on your dashboard. From there, you can make any necessary changes and save them. Please note that any changes made on P3 will also be reflected in our system, so please make sure to communicate any changes with your hostess.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchockeymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Beckycooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • JennyJennJen