• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Shipment Status Wrong? Need Help!

In summary, many people are having problems with their shipment status. Some people paid for overnight shipping and it still says that the order has been received. Other people have orders that have been sitting in "picking" status for three days. Additionally, people have had technical problems with their PWS website. One person's problem was that they were waiting on an adjustment order, but the order never arrived. Another person's problem was that one item was no longer available, which caused the entire order to be placed on hold.
maryhenderlite
Is anyone else having problems with their shipment status. I had a guest order from the outlet on Thursday. Paid the 30+ shipping to have it there by today (orders for other people too and she didn't want to ship it to them, they were visiting), and of course it still says rec'd.. I am praying that is a mistake, and just not updated. I called earlier but there was a 2 hour wait, had to run errands, and wasn't for sure when I'd be back.. How is everyone else's status? TIA:)

maryhenderlite said:
Is anyone else having problems with their shipment status. I had a guest order from the outlet on Thursday. Paid the 30+ shipping to have it there by today (orders for other people too and she didn't want to ship it to them, they were visiting), and of course it still says rec'd.. I am praying that is a mistake, and just not updated. I called earlier but there was a 2 hour wait, had to run errands, and wasn't for sure when I'd be back.. How is everyone else's status? TIA:)

I AM sooooooooooo fed up with alot of things, mostly the shipping & shipping status....I placed an order on my PWS on Thurs. 33.00 to overnight it & I got it Today!:mad: Submitted a show on 01/31/ said recieved fir 2 days & now its been picking for 4 days. Supply order was shipped 02/02 & all 3 boxes are still saying they are in IL.....Also there is some technical crap on my PWS...I emailed them to fix the problem, first time I get it back, tried again & now, no response....:mad: :mad: :mad: I am to the point that I cannot call them for fear of what I will say...:rolleyes: Thanks for letting me vent & no you are not alone;)

Just like any other company, paying for overnight or next day shipping doesn't mean that it will leave the company you are buying from that day. It just means they will use a faster shipping than Ground.

Does "picking' mean it is just going through fullfillment in the PC wherehouse? Which means I wont see my order for another 2 wks...ugh...:(

You are not alone! I've had a supply order sitting in "picking" status for 3 days! It's irritating when you are waiting so long for orders. Yet, I recently submitted a show and it got there in 2 days. So, I don't know if they are just leaving their consultants hanging or what?!!!? Rest assured, you are not alone in your frustration!!!

oops - forgot to tell you - if you call HO right away in the morning, you can usually get through right away. My Director told me that, and it works for me!! You might want to try that...,or else I have called late at night too, and that seems to work well also. Good Luck!

Well I am sorry that everyone else is having problems. I am waiting on a call back, 2 hours to 2.5 hours. So we will see what they say. Maybe it is just a mixup. But if they don't send the order out from wharehouse, then why in the world on the shipping options, do they list the day it would be delivered!!! Just my 2 cents.. will ask them if they ever call me back..:mad:

My problem was I was waiting on a adjustment order.. they forgot to send my tote with my order... I would go in and check the status and is would say picking... will it finally said shipped and when I would check it later to see where it was it told me that the adjustment order didn't exist??? Whats with that?? the next day it finally showed back up on order status after I emailed them asking what was going on.

On the phone now with solution center. The lady says that b/c one item is no longer available, then the entire order is on hold.:eek: When was they going to let my friend know? But now I am on hold b/c this lady is trying to figure out what to refund back, b/c the charges have already posted to her card!! So, she has to refund the shipping and then the items. Then figure out what she should be charged for shipping. Guess it is no big deal that she wanted the order TODAY?? and instead this is what we are doing. At least it is for a REALLY good friend, and she wont' hold me responsible.

pcchris said:
oops - forgot to tell you - if you call HO right away in the morning, you can usually get through right away. My Director told me that, and it works for me!! You might want to try that...,or else I have called late at night too, and that seems to work well also. Good Luck!

Hey she never told me that! But then I never asked her either.

Oh the lady also ask if I had been notified? I said that if I had been, I wouldn't be calling to see what the hold up is? I just rec'd my "online activity" email this morning with all the items listed. Mind you, we placed the order Thursday night!!! They just refunded her shipping, and the items, and then charged her regular shipping. Oh well

cajunchelle said:
Just like any other company, paying for overnight or next day shipping doesn't mean that it will leave the company you are buying from that day. It just means they will use a faster shipping than Ground.

Yes it does when they word it the way they do....

Shipping Information

Shipping Options
Shipping Method Arrival Destination
Standard
(FedEx Ground) Usually ships within 5 business days
* 48 States,
Alaska, Hawaii,
US Territories,
APOs, FPOs

FedEx Second
Day Air 2 business days
* (Orders submitted after noon CT will be shipped on the following business day and delivered in three business days.) 48 States,
Alaska, Hawaii

FedEx Next Day Air 1 business day
* (Orders submitted after noon CT will be shipped on the following business day and delivered in two business days.) 48 States

* Weekend delivery is not available at this time

I have been fighting with them now 3 times...
If I submit an order before noon, then it should go out that day & arrive the next day....that is what overnight means....& for 33.00 they should honor it. Customers dont want 9.00 back they want their order overnight!

I too had a problem with a show showing rec'd for 5 days...I called an automated # (can't find it now, I think I got it on CC) and entered the show # and got all the info in about 2 minutes. The show had shipped the day before and was still listed as received. Anyone know what # I am talking about or did I make this Up?:)

maryhenderlite said:
On the phone now with solution center. The lady says that b/c one item is no longer available, then the entire order is on hold.:eek: When was they going to let my friend know? But now I am on hold b/c this lady is trying to figure out what to refund back, b/c the charges have already posted to her card!! So, she has to refund the shipping and then the items. Then figure out what she should be charged for shipping. Guess it is no big deal that she wanted the order TODAY?? and instead this is what we are doing. At least it is for a REALLY good friend, and she wont' hold me responsible.

Just curious what item is no longer available??

I placed a supply order on Feb 1st that says "shipped" in shipment status (to be delivered tomorrow, Feb 6th). I also placed an online order for my MIL on Feb 1st that still says, "received"!

I had a very long received and picking time for my supply order (4days) , but a 1 day turnaround for sample order last week??? I hope my two shows don't take that long to send out this week! I dont' know what the deal is with HO wherehouse lately??

cat said:
Just curious what item is no longer available??

I placed a supply order on Feb 1st that says "shipped" in shipment status (to be delivered tomorrow, Feb 6th). I also placed an online order for my MIL on Feb 1st that still says, "received"!

it was the set of bread tubes. she wanted 2 sets. she was ordering for the storage racks, but she wanted those too.. oh well. they aren't on the outlet now.. but they was on Thursday nite

heat123 said:
I had a very long received and picking time for my supply order (4days) , but a 1 day turnaround for sample order last week??? I hope my two shows don't take that long to send out this week! I dont' know what the deal is with HO wherehouse lately??

When I had the problems with overnight taking 2-3 days, I mentioned about the warehouse & THEY got very huffy..as to say there is nothing wrong with the warehouse!!:rolleyes: So I have just stopped calling them knowing that its useless....:rolleyes:

I have a couple of adjustments out for shipment - one says it was set for Feb 7th delivery (It never came) and the other is set for today...hmmmmmmmm

maryhenderlite said:
it was the set of bread tubes. she wanted 2 sets. she was ordering for the storage racks, but she wanted those too.. oh well. they aren't on the outlet now.. but they was on Thursday nite

Ah ha! Well, maybe that is my problem too, cuz my MIL's order included 2 sets of the bread tubes...

Thanks for the info!

dannyzmom said:
I have a couple of adjustments out for shipment - one says it was set for Feb 7th delivery (It never came) and the other is set for today...hmmmmmmmm

Uh, Feb 7th is tomorrow....

Ugh...loss for wordsSo I have a few outside orders from a show submitted on the 31st (a couple of people ordered from out of state). Just got my email conf. that the packages are shipped and have a EDT of the 9th. PROBLEM: 3 packages should be sent to 3 different addresses (shipped directly to customer, they paid the extra amount for this) in California. ALL ARE COMING TO ME!! I thought, oh God, I didnt change the address and mark special shipping on PP. Nope, I sure did!! Is this because I am the host and the consultant? I have been the H&C before on another party and had no problem with this (hate to say it, but this was pre-FedEx). Now I have to turn around and ship these things myself, and you know that isnt going to be cheap for me. One lady ordered the DCB AND some cookware...AAAAAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAAHHAAAAA :mad:

If you put special shipping addresses and marked the special shipping box, those packages should go to your customers. If they arrive at your house, I would call HO and let them know that it is a problem. Perhaps they will ship directly to the customers and pick yours up.

cat said:
Uh, Feb 7th is tomorrow....

Bahahahahahah!!!!
Did I ever mention that I used to be blonde?? LOL
I keep thinking YESTERDAY was the 7th.
Sheesh - LOLOLOLOLOL:eek:
So glad I didn't call HO and chew anyone out - I would have felt like a real fool - LOL

Shawnna said:
If you put special shipping addresses and marked the special shipping box, those packages should go to your customers. If they arrive at your house, I would call HO and let them know that it is a problem. Perhaps they will ship directly to the customers and pick yours up.

I did mark the box in PP and made sure that ther addresses were listed as the place to ship to. I wouldnt be so worried other then all 3 ordere need to be shipped to 3 seperate addresses in CA and I am in OR!! I am goijg to eat the postage for re-shipping these, cause I love my faithful OOS customers, but I am calling HO and letting them know that FEDEX screwed me out of like $45 bucks!!

thechefofnorthbend said:
I did mark the box in PP and made sure that ther addresses were listed as the place to ship to. I wouldnt be so worried other then all 3 ordere need to be shipped to 3 seperate addresses in CA and I am in OR!! I am goijg to eat the postage for re-shipping these, cause I love my faithful OOS customers, but I am calling HO and letting them know that FEDEX screwed me out of like $45 bucks!!
If you call PC as soon as they are delivered to you (they won't do anything until the boxes are delivered) they will ship out the orders to the correct addresses and do a pick up for the ones that were sent to you. I would ask for a supervisor and stress that these need to be sent out immediately since it was PC's mistake - and they can see that on their computers.

PC puts the labels on the cartons not FedEx BTW.

BethCooks4U said:
If you call PC as soon as they are delivered to you (they won't do anything until the boxes are delivered) they will ship out the orders to the correct addresses and do a pick up for the ones that were sent to you. I would ask for a supervisor and stress that these need to be sent out immediately since it was PC's mistake - and they can see that on their computers.

PC puts the labels on the cartons not FedEx BTW.

Well well...I am going to do just that. I just dread the "Hi, this is Darby and I have some news regarding your PC order..." Ugh...:eek:

I had an issue in December with a direct shipping order. I had it in PP right, but somehow HO sent it to another customer (who also had paid for direct shipping). It was addressed to the wrong person too. It was really weird. I called HO and they told me that there was no way this was possible. I told them it was I had just driven over 60 miles to pick it up and deliver it to the right person. They told me that I must have put the wrong address into PP for that order. I looked and of course had not put in the wrong address. Some people at HO are really nice and others are very defensive and claim that it's impossible for them to mess up. I wouldn't mind a mistake....everyone makes them, but I do mind when they blame me for their mistakes.

Darby, you don't have the incur the cost. Call the Solution Center, be insistent, talk with a supervisor if you have to, and have them resend those packages with expedited shipping IMMEDIATELY.

I've had a similar situation happen and they bent over backwards to get it taken care of. The UPS container never left the HO for some reason and they resent an entire show OVERNIGHT.

Just be very polite yet firm and go up the chain of command until you get the answer you want.

DebbieJ said:
Darby, you don't have the incur the cost. Call the Solution Center, be insistent, talk with a supervisor if you have to, and have them resend those packages with expedited shipping IMMEDIATELY.

I've had a similar situation happen and they bent over backwards to get it taken care of. The UPS container never left the HO for some reason and they resent an entire show OVERNIGHT.

Just be very polite yet firm and go up the chain of command until you get the answer you want.
Should I wait for the package to be delivered, or can I call now as I have the tracking information and it shows the packages being shipped to me, not to the correct OOS addresses?

1. Why is my shipment status showing as "wrong"?

There could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that there was an error in the tracking information, or that the item was delayed in transit. It's also possible that there was an issue with the address or delivery instructions. If you're concerned, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How long should I wait before contacting customer service about my shipment status?

If your shipment status has been showing as "wrong" for more than a few days, it's a good idea to contact customer service for help. While it's normal for tracking information to take a day or two to update, if there are ongoing issues with your shipment, our team can help resolve them.

3. What can I do if my shipment status is still showing as "wrong" after the estimated delivery date?

If your package has not arrived by the estimated delivery date and the status is still showing as "wrong," please contact our customer service team. They can look into the issue and provide further guidance on next steps.

4. Can I change the shipping address or delivery instructions if my shipment status is showing as "wrong"?

If the status is showing as "wrong," it's possible that the package has not yet been shipped. In this case, you may be able to update the shipping address or delivery instructions by contacting our customer service team. If the package has already been shipped, it may not be possible to make changes.

5. Will I receive a refund if my shipment status is showing as "wrong" and my package is lost?

If your package is lost due to an error on our end, you may be eligible for a refund or replacement. Please contact our customer service team for assistance in this situation. Keep in mind that if the package is lost due to an error on your end (such as providing an incorrect address), you may not be eligible for a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
Replies