• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Pampered Chef Website Stealing My Orders?

In summary, a consultant experienced an issue where an online order placed through her website was mistakenly credited to another consultant. She has contacted the consultant and Home Office to resolve the issue. She has also urged others to report any similar issues to Home Office. Another consultant also reported having issues with home office leads and a wedding registry being mistakenly credited to a member of her downline. The consultant experiencing the issue has suggested contacting Home Office for assistance. There was also a discussion about the possibility of a consultant receiving a commission for an order mistakenly placed through her website by a customer. Finally, there was a reminder to be careful when using website links, as they may not always redirect to the intended site."
jwpamp
I had a friend place an order on MY website, using the link that I sent her in an e-mail. She completed her order and when she printed the confirmation page, it showed up under ANOTHER consultant!!

I called the consultant today (she is in my cluster) and she said that it DID show up as an HO lead in her online orders today.

Has anyone else had issues like this? I know that the link goes to MY site and not the main PC site. I have also had customers who place web orders for show that have been lost as well (who knows where they go?).

I have e-mailed HO, but if you have had ANY issues, please e-mail them also...they need to know if something is wrong so they can fix it!!

I just lost the commission from an $83 that my friend intended for me. And there may be more....who knows? If the orders go through the lead system, I am not getting the orders my customers are intending for ME.

Don't hesitate to write them if a similar issue has happened to you, too!

Last edited:
That is annoying and I wonder how it is happening. I'd certainly contact HO and ask why/how this is happening.

I did have a girl try looking up my website and it took her to the home site I didnt think anything of it but in my opinion (which probably doesnt account for much) I think HO should give you the order.

Please, please, if they are typing in YOUR website address or clicking on YOUR (properly functioning) link and they are being re-directed to the Home Page of the PC.com site instead of YOUR page at any time during their ordering process, e-mail or call HO and TELL THEM!!
They won't be checking into my single isolated incident if no one else is having the problem....

oh, and the order was already shipped, so there was nothing they could do to cancel it and change it to my commission.

Janice,

Yes, my Director is having this problem. Also, she is not getting any home office leads. She thinks the leads are going to someone in her downline (actually my recruit who promoted to Director). Also, these two people have had a problem with a wedding registry. My Director met with the bride and explained how to set up the registry. Bride went to Director's website and registered. Registry showed up on my recruit's site.

Yes, if you notice anything unusual, CALL HOME OFFICE! No one should lose business because the system is not working correctly.

You know that makes me wonder because I've had really good friends say they've ordered from my site and I have NEVER had 1 online order. I have had the website from the day it was introduced!!
Teresa

If you want to check on orders placed by those who you know used YOUR site, you can call HO with their contact info and have them look it up.

Geez, I didn't know it was this bad! Glad I said something! Those working towards trip points should be especially diligent.

Janice, I would have your friend send her stuff back & reorder through you if she can.

No-- with expedited shipping charges of $24, that would be too expensive for her to do.

Contact HOAsk to speak with a CS supervisor and explain the situation. They may be willing to work with the shipping costs. May not be, but if your friend is willing to go through the effort and it's not Christmas presents, I would try.

HTH!

If I was the consultant who GOT the order by mistake and if you know that consultant and spoke to her.. .wouldn't ethics say for her to pay you that commission? I know that would be a hard thing to bring up to her but my goodness... it was your sale and not hers.

I would do it. Especially for a consultant who called me and knew the customer's name, the amount of the order and the items ordered....but that's just me, I guess.

Was the email link on a flyer that you may have just typed your website into like it had www.pamperedchef.biz/suzyhost and you replaced suzyhost with your website link? I have done that before and then emailed the document and had a customer who called and said when I type in your website it comes up fine but if I click on that link it takes me to so and so's website and it was the website for the consultant who created the document. So you have to be careful with that also.

No, it was in the sig line and the actual e-mail of my e-mail that I sent (I always check the hyperlinks if I use anyone's flyers from here). I have a degree in Computer Technology, so it's not like I don't know what's going on...they are still checking on it, hopefully it will get resolved and no one else is having problems.

If you do have an issue, please call them, though. When I spoke to the Supervisor at PC yesterday, he said they have not had ANY calls about missing or re-directed orders. If they don't know it's not working, they can't fix it. Believe me, I worked in an IT dept and I know that they have so much on their plates, that if they don't have more than 1 or 2 complaints about a problem, they chalk it up to "user error"! They have to have documentation (dates, times, confirmation #s, etc) also.

I am wondering if it is just a problem with the lead system that they just changed? Oh well! PC will figure it out!

Oh man, that just stinks!!! I'm sorry that happened to you. I haven't received any website orders this month, so I have no idea if it has happened to me or not. I haven't had anyone tell me that they ordered through my site.

It's worked out ok thru my fellow consultant and me (you gotta love this biz!), but I am hoping that they fix it quick!

This is a note my Director just sent me. Thought you'd be interested.

Boy is Pampered Chef ever messed up with their links!!!
If they ever get this straightened out I'll be surprised. I was on the phone for one hour yesterday and they finally said they'd have to really delve into why my site is linked to Sue's and straighten it out. Seems she has also been getting my leads and on line sales............................That will be fun to straighten out. Especially if she's close to Atlantis. Home office will have to straighten it out and tell her the bad news. But it is a royal mess!

Jeanine,

Can you please e-mail your director MY info or e-mail HERS to me so that we can chat? It's [email protected]

Thanks!
Janice

I wonder if this is happening only to Director? Usually, I receive orders in December from my website, but last month I did not receive any. No one has contacted me about it though so I don't know if it didn't work or I just didn't have any web orders.

Janice, you only knew about the problem because your friend told you she ordered from you right? How would you have found out otherwise? That's a little scary!

missing ordersI have had web orders every December except this one. I also wonder how we would know if someone tried to order from us and we didn't get the order?

1. Why am I not receiving my orders from the website?

There could be several reasons for this issue. It is possible that there may be a technical issue with the website that is preventing orders from being processed. It could also be a problem with the payment method or shipping information provided. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How can I ensure that my orders are not being stolen?

We take the security of our website very seriously and have measures in place to prevent any unauthorized access. However, to further protect your orders, we recommend using a strong and unique password for your account and regularly updating it. You can also enable two-factor authentication for added security.

3. Can someone else access my orders on the website?

No, your orders can only be accessed by you or our authorized employees who handle order processing. We have strict privacy policies in place to protect your information and ensure that it is not shared with anyone else.

4. What should I do if I suspect that my orders are being stolen?

If you suspect that your orders are being stolen, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will investigate the issue and take necessary actions to secure your account and prevent any further unauthorized access.

5. Will I be refunded for any stolen orders?

We understand the frustration of having your orders stolen and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Our customer service team will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you are refunded for any stolen orders, if applicable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956