• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My New Sat Bamboo Bowl Too Small?

In summary, the "Just Got My Sat Bamboo Bowl" is an eco-friendly and durable bowl made of 100% bamboo. It is dishwasher safe and has a diameter of 10 inches and a depth of 4 inches. However, it is not recommended for use with hot foods or in the microwave.
Jenni
I just got it.. I love the look and feel but thought it would be bigger. Much smaller then I thought it would be...

Last edited:
It's the same size as our medium SA bowls isn't?

I just posted on the Back order thread, that I got mine today too! I LOVE it, I hope they come out with a large salad bowl next season! This med. is the perfect size for my size salad serving!

Got my Bowl and Knife block today! Yeah!

I too had thought this would be the same shape and size as the medium bowl and was a bit disappointed that the bottom is small, but I love it just the same!!

I received mine on Friday. It needs to be replaced. On one side there is a spot where the coating is missing. It looks like it was rubbed against something and wiped off before drying or something. Nice bowl otherwise. I'll call tomorrow because I couldn't find it online for a product adjustment.

I love mine and can't wait to get 2 more to put in the 3-tiered stand!! :)

What is the "Just Got My Sat Bamboo Bowl" made of?

The "Just Got My Sat Bamboo Bowl" is made of 100% bamboo, making it eco-friendly and durable.

Is the "Just Got My Sat Bamboo Bowl" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the bowl is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What is the size of the "Just Got My Sat Bamboo Bowl"?

The bowl has a diameter of 10 inches and a depth of 4 inches, making it a great size for serving or mixing ingredients.

Can the "Just Got My Sat Bamboo Bowl" be used for hot foods?

No, the bowl is not recommended for use with hot foods or liquids. It is best used for room temperature or cold foods.

Is the "Just Got My Sat Bamboo Bowl" microwave safe?

No, the bowl is not safe for use in the microwave. It is recommended to transfer food to a microwave-safe dish before heating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Humble Beginnings
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
merego
Replies