• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Pampered Chef Grinder Worth the Hype?

In summary, the new grinder is much bigger than expected and is really nice. It is also nice that it adjusts nicely.
I came home today to find two PC boxes on my front porch. :) They weren't scheduled to arrive to tomorrow. I was going to have DH meet me after work tomorrow so I could pick up the products for a booth I have tomorrow night. Now I don't have to.

I really do like the grinder. I want another and the peppercorn medley. I am a little bummed about the bowl. But I am sure it will be worth the wait. :thumbup:

I really liked the recipes in the Season's Best, too. I can't wait to try some of them out.

Waaaaa! I'm so jealous of all of you - I don't think mine will be here until tomorrow - I want them NOW! ;)

Oh, I want my other box now!

I got mine today. They are so nice!

Yeah, sure, rub it in, Mary. ;)

I got mine today also. My friend took my cake pan to make an ice thingy for some punch for a baby shower tomorrow.

Stacy, the grinder and sea salt are the free products for holding and submitting 2 shows in June. You can go out under the Sample Package in CC and order some of the new fall products at a discounted price.

janetupnorth said:
She can't Rae, she got salt not a rub!

Oh, Janet, I think KG has been a really bad influence on you. :p

If you don't have a funnel, invert the bottle directly over the "spike" in the middle. The sizes are a near perfect match.

Now I just wish they had the other grinder available in an inexpensive sample pack, without having to buy another bamboo bowl and more salt!

janetupnorth said:
By the way, use the PC flexible funnels to fill your grinder without spilling...

Guess I better buy a new set since Ollie the wonder Lab had them for a snack some time ago......

erinyourpclady said:
Guess I better buy a new set since Ollie the wonder Lab had them for a snack some time ago......

LOL - When they gave that tip about the funnels, my first thought was that I was going to have to dig mine out of the tub & sandbox! They were claimed by DS long ago.:D

raebates said:
Oh, Janet, I think KG has been a really bad influence on you. :p
Way to rub salt in my wounds Rae...Seriously, I've always had that state the obvious for those who don't, bad pun type personality. I can't rattle them off as quickly as KG, he's just too fast on his feet, but I get my share in. :p

Last edited:
Actually, I've noticed that, Janet.I'm excited! My sample order just arrived. No word on my SAT products, but I have new stuff to play with. :)

raebates said:
Actually, I've noticed that, Janet.

I'm excited! My sample order just arrived. No word on my SAT products, but I have new stuff to play with. :)
So your samples came before your SAT?

My changeover is supposed to be delivered today...but still nothing about my SAT!

Yeah. My change-over kit came today, too.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Now I just wish they had the other grinder available in an inexpensive sample pack, without having to buy another bamboo bowl and more salt!

Why OH why isn't the grinder open stock on the sample list!!!! I got one grinder and salt and pepper. We had to make a choice. Now I've gotta order another the old fashion way. I think that was poor planning. :grumpy:

tvwalsh72 said:
Why OH why isn't the grinder open stock on the sample list!!!! I got one grinder and salt and pepper. We had to make a choice. Now I've gotta order another the old fashion way. I think that was poor planning. :grumpy:

It's not open stock because it is in package B...that usually happens with what we get as the "free" stuff for level 1.

I am excited about the grinder. I already use sea salt...I buy it at sams club and it has a grinder on it...but I use the old PC grinder for my peppercorns. I am glad they changed the grinder to be more "eye appealing". I think they will be great sellers. I will probably keep my old one on the stove and put a set of new ones on the table. I didn't earn anything this season so I will be buying what I need/want.

<h2>1. Is the Pampered Chef Grinder worth the hype?</h2><p>As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can confidently say that the grinder is definitely worth the hype. Not only is it a high-quality product, but it also has a sleek and modern design that will look great in any kitchen. Plus, the fact that it is larger than expected means you can grind more spices at once, making meal prep even easier.</p><h2>2. How does the Pampered Chef Grinder compare to other grinders on the market?</h2><p>The Pampered Chef Grinder stands out from other grinders on the market due to its durable construction and adjustable grind settings. It also comes with a lifetime guarantee, so you can trust that it will last for years to come. Additionally, the larger size and bamboo bowls make it a versatile and practical choice for any home cook.</p><h2>3. Can I use the grinder for both salt and pepper?</h2><p>Yes, the Pampered Chef Grinder is designed to be used for both salt and pepper. The dual chambers allow you to switch between grinding salt and pepper without having to clean out the grinder in between. This makes it a convenient and time-saving tool in the kitchen.</p><h2>4. When will the bamboo bowls ship?</h2><p>According to the insert, the bamboo bowls will ship at the beginning of August. This may vary depending on your location and shipping method, but you can expect to receive them within the first few weeks of August.</p><h2>5. Can I purchase additional grinders and bamboo bowls?</h2><p>Yes, as a consultant, I can confirm that you can purchase additional grinders and bamboo bowls from Pampered Chef. This is great for those who want to have multiple grinders for different spices or for those who want to give them as gifts. Contact your consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website for more information on purchasing additional products.</p>

1. Is the Pampered Chef Grinder worth the hype?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can confidently say that the grinder is definitely worth the hype. Not only is it a high-quality product, but it also has a sleek and modern design that will look great in any kitchen. Plus, the fact that it is larger than expected means you can grind more spices at once, making meal prep even easier.

2. How does the Pampered Chef Grinder compare to other grinders on the market?

The Pampered Chef Grinder stands out from other grinders on the market due to its durable construction and adjustable grind settings. It also comes with a lifetime guarantee, so you can trust that it will last for years to come. Additionally, the larger size and bamboo bowls make it a versatile and practical choice for any home cook.

3. Can I use the grinder for both salt and pepper?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Grinder is designed to be used for both salt and pepper. The dual chambers allow you to switch between grinding salt and pepper without having to clean out the grinder in between. This makes it a convenient and time-saving tool in the kitchen.

4. When will the bamboo bowls ship?

According to the insert, the bamboo bowls will ship at the beginning of August. This may vary depending on your location and shipping method, but you can expect to receive them within the first few weeks of August.

5. Can I purchase additional grinders and bamboo bowls?

Yes, as a consultant, I can confirm that you can purchase additional grinders and bamboo bowls from Pampered Chef. This is great for those who want to have multiple grinders for different spices or for those who want to give them as gifts. Contact your consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website for more information on purchasing additional products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • missmindym