• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef in Cooking With Paula Deen

I have had a hard time finding it in Walmart, but this one was my moms'. She has a subscription to it and it came in the mail.
tabnat80
Gold Member
I just got my cooking with paula deen magazine for november/december and on paula's picks, there is a pampered chef basket with our latin cookbook, our new salt and pepper, new spice and grinder set! How cool is that!

Very cool -- can't wait to get a copy!

I saw it too,

Are her magazine in all supermarkets or just the main ones. When I went looking at my Raleys store for the Southern Living magazine a few months back couldn't find it. Looked in SPD Market too, wasn't there, Albertson's/Save-Mart too. Than I happen to be in Walmart and found one.

I had not looked at my magazine yet when I got the email last night. I immediately send an email to all my contacts about it and got the magazine out to look & show Russell!

I have had a hard time finding it in Walmart, but this one was my moms'. She has a subscription to it and it came in the mail. I know they always have them at books a million, Target and barnes and noble and Walmart when u can find it.

noelskitchen said:
Are her magazine in all supermarkets or just the main ones. When I went looking at my Raleys store for the Southern Living magazine a few months back couldn't find it. Looked in SPD Market too, wasn't there, Albertson's/Save-Mart too. Than I happen to be in Walmart and found one.

I wish Paula Deen would host a pampered chef day at her restaurant for all the consultants and directors. I would be there:)

I once saw her do the bannana split brownie pizza -- she said she made it up and I was like "What!" I knew she was a closet PC person :) This confirms it :)

tabnat80 said:
I wish Paula Deen would host a pampered chef day at her restaurant for all the consultants and directors. I would be there:)

We could car pool from Alabama!

It would be such a hoot if she came to NC!:chef:

Cool - I let my subscription run out, I'll have to pick that one up.

Related to Pampered Chef in Cooking With Paula Deen

1. What is Pampered Chef and how does it relate to Cooking With Paula Deen?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. It is often featured on Paula Deen's cooking show and website, as she is a spokesperson for the brand and uses their products in her recipes.

2. How do I purchase Pampered Chef products while watching Cooking With Paula Deen?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant, who can be found through the company's website or by attending a Pampered Chef party. You can also order products directly from the Pampered Chef website or through the links provided on Paula Deen's website.

3. Are Pampered Chef products endorsed by Paula Deen?

Yes, Paula Deen is a spokesperson for Pampered Chef and uses their products in her cooking. She also promotes the brand on her show and website.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make Paula Deen's recipes?

Yes, many of Paula Deen's recipes are specifically designed to be used with Pampered Chef products. However, you can also use other kitchen tools and appliances to make her recipes.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for Pampered Chef products on Cooking With Paula Deen?

Occasionally, there may be special promotions or discounts for Pampered Chef products featured on Cooking With Paula Deen. You can also check the Pampered Chef website for any current sales or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tabnat80
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • RuthV