• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking With Paula Deen Magazine

Ina Garten's Cookbook. I love that magazine. I am looking forward to trying out some of the recipes.In summary, Paula Deen has a magazine with a pizza party idea, and Rachel Ray has a magazine and a cookbook.
RuthV
I picked up the July/August edition of Cooking With Paula Deen last week. It's got a segment about having a pizza party and she's using pizza stones(there's even one on the cover). I thought that it would make a great kitchen show idea, especially with people who love Paula Deen. Now, if I can just get someone to agree to do a kitchen show! Maybe I ought to host my own kitchen show and use the pizza party idea. Just wanted to share!:p

It was a wonderful spread she did! I love her and her magazine!!!

It would be a great time to talk about he pizza dough mix we have and the italian seasonings. I didnt know she had a magazine, I will have to check it out!

i LOOOOOVE Paula Deen! She's my hero. I'm serious. My DH knows that I want to go to her cooking show for my b-day in Nov. We'll see if he's able to pull that off. Probably not, but hey, I can wish big. Next to the Pampered chef and my mom, Paula Deen has taught me how to cook.

tabnat80: where in Alabama are you? I am in Fulton, about half way between Montgomery and Mobile.

amerrigan, that's a great tie-in. I have the Italian seasoning on hand. I'll have to order the pizza dough mix. I have an alternative for the pizza crust. There is a brand of a premade pizza crust at the local grocery store that works well when brushed with olive oil(use of the basting brush). I have a large and a medium pizza stone. Use the Ultimate Mandoline for green pepper slices. Use the Food Chopper for onion and the garlic press for garlic. Use the Deluxe Cheese Grater for fresh parmasan. That would use quite a few of my PC products and be a fun party that would be interactive for guests.

When you figure out your show outline completely would you mind posting it?

I have had a lot of luck with the fantastic foccasia bread. Women really seem to like this bread/pizza. It is quick and easy. I made it at home once with a premade crust. It was pretty good. The only thing I didn't like was the crust was thicker. I am not a big bread eater, so I like my pizza thin and crispy.

I saw one of Paula's shows where she did pizza on the grill. I really had doubts about doing pizza on the grill until I saw her show. It just amazes me how you can put pizza dough on there and it bakes up crisp. It doesn't take much to amaze me, can't you tell? I need to pick up that magazine.

Just got back from the grocery store buying materials for tomorrow nights show and picked up a copy of this magazine and Everyday with Rachel Ray! I also signed up for Belinda Ellsworth's website last night! I am taking my "new" career seriously!

Oh, I just have to subscribe to her magazine. I asked for it for Christmas last year and my birthday, but no luck! I have a hard time finding it on the stand!

Paula is also my favorite. At NC we went around the table and had to say what our dream was. I said, "I want to be the Paula Dean of Pampered Chef."

Jrstephens-I'm in Hartselle, about 30 minutes south of Huntsville and an hour north of Birmingham.

1. What types of recipes can I expect to find in Cooking With Paula Deen Magazine?

Cooking With Paula Deen Magazine features a variety of Southern-inspired recipes, including comfort food dishes, classic Southern recipes, and new twists on traditional favorites. You'll also find recipes for appetizers, entrees, sides, desserts, and more.

2. How often is Cooking With Paula Deen Magazine published?

Cooking With Paula Deen Magazine is published bimonthly, meaning it is released every other month. This allows for a wide variety of seasonal recipes and cooking inspiration throughout the year.

3. Can I purchase a subscription to Cooking With Paula Deen Magazine?

Yes, you can purchase a subscription to Cooking With Paula Deen Magazine through the Pampered Chef website or through other online retailers. Subscribers will receive the magazine in their mailbox every other month.

4. Does Cooking With Paula Deen Magazine include any cooking tips or techniques?

Yes, in addition to delicious recipes, Cooking With Paula Deen Magazine also includes helpful cooking tips and techniques from Paula Deen herself. These tips can help improve your cooking skills and make your meals even more delicious.

5. Are there any special features or columns in Cooking With Paula Deen Magazine?

Yes, Cooking With Paula Deen Magazine includes special features and columns such as "Paula's Picks" where Paula shares her favorite kitchen tools and gadgets, "Foodie Faves" where readers submit their favorite recipes, and "In the Kitchen with Paula" where Paula shares personal stories and memories related to cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabnat80
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • tabnat80
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • jrstephens