• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Home Party: Fun, Prizes & Paula Deen!

In summary, to book a successful home party with Pampered Chef, you can reach out to a consultant or host your own party. Prizes at a Pampered Chef home party include free products, discounts, and exclusive host specials. While Paula Deen is a spokesperson for Pampered Chef, she is not available for individual home parties, but our consultants are trained to provide a fun and engaging experience. A Pampered Chef home party offers a hands-on cooking experience, with a focus on teaching cooking techniques and tips rather than just selling products. As a host, you can earn rewards such as free products, discounts, and even become a consultant yourself. Contact your consultant for more information on host rewards.
jrstephens
and it was great. Of course, most everyone was there on time. But it felt so good to get started and actually be finished at a decent time.

I cooked on a hot plate for the first time too! I really liked it. One lady told me she felt like she was at a Paula Deen Cooking School - being the huge Paula Deen fan that I am I loved that compliment.

I did little bags of candy to the person that found items in the catalog. They seemed to really get into that.

It was my most fun show so far! and the host is at almost $700 in sales with more to come.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look out Paula Deen!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is so awesome!

Fantastic. Way to go. Compliments, good sales, and you all had fun what more could you ask for?

1. How do I book a successful home party with Pampered Chef?

To book a successful home party with Pampered Chef, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or host your own party. Our consultants are trained to help you plan and execute a fun and successful event. You can also visit our website to find a consultant near you.

2. What kind of prizes can I expect at a Pampered Chef home party?

At a Pampered Chef home party, you can expect a variety of prizes, including free products, discounts on purchases, and exclusive host specials. Our consultants also often have their own personal prizes and incentives for guests who book their own parties.

3. Can I request Paula Deen to be a guest at my Pampered Chef home party?

While Paula Deen is a spokesperson for Pampered Chef and often makes appearances at events, she is not available for individual home parties. However, our consultants are trained to provide a fun and engaging experience for all guests at your party.

4. What makes a Pampered Chef home party different from other direct sales parties?

At a Pampered Chef home party, you can expect a hands-on cooking experience, where guests can try out our high-quality kitchen tools and sample delicious recipes. Our consultants also focus on teaching cooking techniques and tips, rather than just selling products.

5. Can I earn rewards for hosting a successful Pampered Chef home party?

Absolutely! As a host, you can earn free products, discounts, and exclusive host specials. You can also earn rewards by booking future parties with your consultant or by becoming a Pampered Chef consultant yourself. Contact your consultant for more information on host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RuthV
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tabnat80
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • lkspeir
  • General Chat
Replies