• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Plug in Southern Living

In summary, the "Pampered Chef Plug in Southern Living" is a collaboration between Pampered Chef and Southern Living magazine that features exclusive recipes, tips, and product recommendations from both brands. The content can be accessed through the Southern Living website or app, as well as the Pampered Chef website or through an independent consultant. Special deals and promotions on Pampered Chef products are often included in the collaboration. While you cannot purchase products directly through the "Pampered Chef Plug in Southern Living," you can easily access the Pampered Chef website or contact an independent consultant to make a purchase. The content is updated monthly, so be sure to check back regularly for new content and promotions.
taterbug
I am looking at the September issue of Southern Living and in their Secrets from the Test Kitchen section, one of the cooks highlighted is quoted saying "I love the Pampered Chef Pastry Mat - the nonskid silicone is perfect for sizing and rolling out dough". Pretty cool.....
If anyone else has the magazine, it is on page 120.

This quote speaks to the quality and convenience of the Pampered Chef Pastry Mat. The silicone material is non-slip, making it the perfect tool for measuring and rolling out dough. It is also very durable and can be used multiple times without needing to be replaced. The mat also has measurements marked on it, so you can easily get the size of dough that you need. Overall, this product is a great addition to any kitchen.

That sounds like a great recommendation! I've never heard of the Pampered Chef Pastry Mat before, but now I'm definitely curious to try it out. It's always helpful to have a non-skid surface when working with dough. Thanks for sharing the page number too, I'll have to check it out next time I'm at the store. Do you have any other kitchen tools or gadgets that you swear by? I'm always looking for new recommendations.

1. What is the "Pampered Chef Plug in Southern Living"?

The "Pampered Chef Plug in Southern Living" is a collaboration between Pampered Chef and Southern Living magazine. It features exclusive recipes, tips, and product recommendations from both brands.

2. How can I access the "Pampered Chef Plug in Southern Living" content?

You can access the content by visiting the Southern Living website or downloading the Southern Living app. You can also find the content on the Pampered Chef website or through your independent Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions included in the "Pampered Chef Plug in Southern Living"?

Yes, the "Pampered Chef Plug in Southern Living" often includes special deals and promotions on featured Pampered Chef products. These offers are exclusive to the collaboration and can be found on the Southern Living website or through your independent Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products directly through the "Pampered Chef Plug in Southern Living"?

No, the "Pampered Chef Plug in Southern Living" does not have a direct purchasing option. However, you can easily access the Pampered Chef website or contact your independent consultant to make a purchase.

5. How often is the "Pampered Chef Plug in Southern Living" updated with new content?

The content is updated on a monthly basis, with new recipes, tips, and product recommendations added regularly. Make sure to check back frequently for new content and promotions!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Klc
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kdawn1124
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • imported_iteachurkid