• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Specials: Host & Guest Deals!

In summary, the December specials for host and guests include a variety of discounted products and exclusive deals. These specials change every year and can be accessed by hosting a traditional in-person or virtual party. The specials often include a mix of holiday-themed products, kitchen essentials, and popular items from the Pampered Chef catalog. They cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but hosts can earn additional free and discounted products based on party sales and bookings. The specials are typically available for the entire month of December, with specific dates varying.
kdawn1124
Here are the December specials...

Host

• Trifle Bowl (HN22)
You pay $15.50! A $39 value!

• New! Two sets (4 items total) of each:
White Windowpane Napkins, Cranberry
Windowpane Placemats & Square
Napkin Rings (HN23)
You pay $34.25! An $86 value!

• Receive the New! Cranberry Vine Guest Towel Set
(2) when you have 12 or more buying guests. (HN27)

Stackable Cooling Rack (GN16)
Nonstick grid surface, extendable legs.
You pay $10.75! A $13.50 value!

Cookie Press (GN17)
Lightweight and easy to handle. Includes
16 interchangeable disks.
You pay $21.50! A $27 value!

New! Pastry Mat (GN18)
Nonskid silicone, measure marks
for perfect sizing. Dishwasher-safe.
You pay $22! A $27.50 value!

Pastry Blender (GN19)
Cuts butter and shortening into
flour faster while keeping hands
out of dough. Dishwasher-safe.
You pay $11.50!
A $14.50 value!

Thanks!

Love the guest special - just in time for Holiday baking & candy making!

thank you so much for that. i was going to get another trifle bowl now with my kit enhancement but i'd rather get it for $15!! thanks...

That sounds like it could be a great host special. Thanks for the info.

Cool! Thanks for posting......I guess I'll wait till then to get more of the placemants! I was wanting 4 more of all the linens cause they'll go great in my red dining room!

Related to December Specials: Host & Guest Deals!

What are the December specials for host and guests?

The December specials for host and guests include a variety of discounted products and exclusive deals. These specials change every year, but typically include discounts on popular holiday items, free products for hosts who have qualifying parties, and special pricing for guests who attend the party.

How can I become a host and take advantage of the December specials?

To become a host and take advantage of the December specials, you can either host a traditional in-person party or a virtual party. As a host, you will invite friends and family to shop for Pampered Chef products, and as the party sales increase, you will earn free and discounted products, including the December specials.

What type of products are typically included in the December specials?

The December specials often include a mix of holiday-themed products, kitchen essentials, and popular items from the Pampered Chef catalog. Some examples of past December specials have included cookie cutters, baking dishes, and kitchen gadgets perfect for holiday cooking and entertaining.

Can I combine the December specials with other offers or discounts?

The December specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, unless otherwise specified. However, as a host, you can earn additional free and discounted products based on your party sales and bookings, which can also be used in conjunction with the December specials.

How long will the December specials be available?

The December specials are typically available for the entire month of December, but specific start and end dates may vary. It's best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the exact dates and availability of the specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • kkimpinski