• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Pampered Chef's Health Insurance Worth It?

In summary, the Pampered Chef offers health insurance that is comparable to other plans. It can be a lot of work to compare policies, but it is worth it to find one that is cheaper than what you have now.
Suzy Englert
Hi,

Have any of you taken advantage of the health insurance that the Pampered Chef offers? Do you like it-is is worth while?

Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

There was a thread on this a couple weeks ago. Do a search for 'insurance' and you should be able to find it. The best advice given was that each person and their circumstances are different...so it's best you inquire for an estimate.

I looked into it but it won't work for my State, isn't that just the way it goes! The state of Maine won't except it so for now, I'm still on my hubby's plan and we'll be adding the baby to it shortly as well... almost $300 a week, but on the bright side, we DO have insurance!!!

$300 a week?! Is that a typo...or am I horriby naive on what insurance costs? (We're covered under the program for military retirees, so I may be ignorant on the realities of health care cost.)

Woa! $300 a week? Seriously? You should look into other plans.

I'm researching the insurance through PC. It's comparable to others. It takes a lot of time to compare, but I have found PC's and one other to be less expensive than what we have right now. Now I have to understand the terms and differences between the two before I make a decision.

JAE said:
Woa! $300 a week? Seriously? You should look into other plans.

I'm researching the insurance through PC. It's comparable to others. It takes a lot of time to compare, but I have found PC's and one other to be less expensive than what we have right now. Now I have to understand the terms and differences between the two before I make a decision.

She must mean a month.... thats crazy!!! :yuck:

No...with a family $1200 a month is NOT unheard of....sucks, but true.

Wow we pay about $200 every 2 weeks.
But i work for CIGNA healthcare( no i do not have my insurance we have ny husbands thru BCBS) so i see a wide range of prices and policies!

What is the coverage of Pampered Chef health insurance?

Pampered Chef offers comprehensive health insurance coverage for its employees, including medical, dental, and vision benefits. The specific coverage and plans may vary depending on your location and employment status.

How much does Pampered Chef health insurance cost?

The cost of Pampered Chef health insurance depends on your specific plan and coverage options. The company offers a variety of plans to fit different budgets and needs. You can contact your HR representative for more information on the cost of your specific plan.

Can I enroll in Pampered Chef health insurance at any time?

Typically, you can enroll in Pampered Chef health insurance during the company's open enrollment period. However, if you experience a qualifying life event such as marriage, birth of a child, or loss of coverage, you may be eligible for a special enrollment period.

What is the process for filing a claim with Pampered Chef health insurance?

If you need to file a claim for a medical expense, you can do so by submitting a claim form and any necessary documentation to your insurance provider. You can also contact your HR representative for assistance with the claims process.

Does Pampered Chef offer any wellness programs or resources for employees?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of wellness programs and resources for its employees, including gym discounts, wellness challenges, and educational resources. The company also has a wellness committee dedicated to promoting healthy habits and activities for employees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KristinaD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • GeorgiaPeach
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookinthehouse
  • cwinter474