• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Health Insurance!?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of health insurance plans, including HMO, PPO, and high-deductible plans, to fit the needs of their employees and their families. Pre-existing conditions are covered under these plans and dental and vision insurance can be added for an additional cost. Part-time employees are also eligible for health insurance, with eligibility requirements varying based on hours worked and length of employment. Family coverage options are available for employees to include their spouse and children on their health insurance plan.
KristinaD
Hi everyone. Where can I find information about the health insurance that is offered through PC? I might be changing jobs soon and will be without insurance for 2 months while I'm waiting for insurance to kick in. Any help would be welcome! Thanks! :)

Re: Health Insurance!?Health insurance is only available to upper tier consultants. I want to say Advanced Directors and above but could be way off.

Re: Health Insurance!?Is there information about it in the Consultant Guide on CC? I can't remember what the info is regarding insurance, sorry I can't help.

Re: Health Insurance!?I'm pretty sure anyone can get the health insurance. The retirement benefit is just for the top levels.

Re: Health Insurance!?You can find the insurance information on Consultant's Corner.It is under "Managing Your Business" and then appears to about the last item under "Pampered Perks". It's called PRO Insurance. It is NOT limited to upper level consultants.

Re: Health Insurance!?
BethCooks4U said:
I'm pretty sure anyone can get the health insurance. The retirement benefit is just for the top levels.

That's correct.

Re: Health Insurance!?Thanks for the correction guys! I was trying to remember from when it was announced at conference that year.

Re: Health Insurance!?anyone can get insurance..its about $600 for a family of 5 if all are healthy. cheaper than cobra, cobra was $1900 a month in PA
lots of differents options, you really have to figure out what is best for you.

What types of health insurance plans does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of health insurance plans, including HMO, PPO, and high-deductible plans. These plans are designed to fit the needs of our employees and their families.

Are pre-existing conditions covered under Pampered Chef health insurance?

Yes, pre-existing conditions are covered under our health insurance plans. We are committed to providing comprehensive coverage for our employees, regardless of their medical history.

Does Pampered Chef offer dental and vision insurance?

Yes, we offer dental and vision insurance as part of our employee benefits package. These plans can be added to your health insurance coverage for an additional cost.

Are part-time employees eligible for health insurance at Pampered Chef?

Yes, part-time employees are eligible for health insurance at Pampered Chef. However, eligibility requirements may vary depending on the number of hours worked and the length of employment.

Can I include my spouse and children on my Pampered Chef health insurance plan?

Yes, you can include your spouse and children on your health insurance plan. We offer family coverage options to ensure that your loved ones are also covered under our comprehensive health insurance plans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kodeysmom
  • GeorgiaPeach
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookinthehouse
  • Admin Greg