• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bamboo Bowl Review: A Must-Have Host Gift with Impressive Design

In summary, the Bamboo Bowl has a 10" diameter and 5" height, making it suitable for serving salads, pastas, or side dishes. It is dishwasher safe and can be used for both hot and cold food due to its durable bamboo material. The bowl has a unique woven pattern and smooth finish, making it a great addition to any table setting. It is also a perfect host gift for any occasion.
Humble Beginnings
I just received an order for a host that sold over 550.00 this month. Inside the box was the BAMBOO BOWL!! I had to open it. It is lighter than I thought but overall the design is awesome. Makes a great statement on the table. Can't wait to get mine :D Just wanted to share.

I think the bowl is a lot smaller than it looks in the picture- but still nice

I love that it fits in the 3-tiered stand!!

I can't wait to get mine!!!!!

My host should be getting hers tomorrow then. I am excited for her. I love the bowl

That's interesting that hosts are getting theirs, but ours haven't come yet. Hmm. Nice for the hosts though. :)

babywings76 said:
That's interesting that hosts are getting theirs, but ours haven't come yet. Hmm. Nice for the hosts though. :)

I am sure that is why we dont have ours yet. They want to take care of the hostesses first.

true, but it would be nice if we had a bowl to show :)

What is the size of the Bamboo Bowl?

The Bamboo Bowl has a 10" diameter and a 5" height, making it the perfect size for serving salads, pastas, or side dishes.

Is the Bamboo Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Bamboo Bowl is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. We recommend placing it on the top rack of the dishwasher.

Can the Bamboo Bowl be used for hot or cold food?

Yes, the Bamboo Bowl is versatile and can be used for both hot and cold food. It is made from durable bamboo material that can withstand high temperatures.

What is the design of the Bamboo Bowl?

The Bamboo Bowl features an impressive design with a unique woven pattern, adding a touch of elegance to any table setting. It also has a smooth finish for a comfortable grip.

Is the Bamboo Bowl a good host gift?

Yes, the Bamboo Bowl is a perfect host gift for any occasion. Its beautiful design and functional use make it a thoughtful and impressive gift for any host or hostess.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Products and Tips
Replies