• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earning $6,000 from Sell-A-Thon: 2 Pepper Grinders & 2 Bamboo Bowls?

In summary, to earn $6,000 from the Sell-A-Thon, you will need to sell 2 Pepper Grinders and 2 Bamboo Bowls. These two products have a combined retail value of $6,000, and selling them all will help you reach your goal. To participate in the event, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and have access to promotional materials, which can be found on the consultant website or through your team leader. There are incentives for selling the 2 Pepper Grinders and 2 Bamboo Bowls, such as recognition and potential bonuses or rewards. While you can sell other products to reach the $6,000 goal, the focus of the Sell-A-Thon is on these specific products.
Just to clarify, if I earned the $6,000 of Sell A Thon and the directors box, will I get 2 pepper grinders? and 2 bamboo bowls? Thanks!

Yes, I believe you should get the $6000 level as a director (if you earned it) as well as whatever actual level you earned. Great job if you did!! The bamboo bowls aren't available yet though...in August I guess.

I earned the $6,000 and got it today!!!!! (better than Christmas) I also am promoting to director this month! So I really wanted 2 of the grinders so I just wasn't sure if they would be in the director box. They were not in the $6,000 box. I got them for submitting 2 shows. I think. Thanks for the help.

A "Quick question?" Around here?

This oughta be good for three pages of hijacking.

Hi there! Yes, if you earned the $6,000 of Sell A Thon and the directors box, you will receive 2 pepper grinders and 2 bamboo bowls. Congratulations on your hard work and success! Keep up the great work. Best,

1. How can I earn $6,000 from the Sell-A-Thon?

To earn $6,000 from the Sell-A-Thon, you will need to sell 2 Pepper Grinders and 2 Bamboo Bowls. These two products have a combined retail value of $6,000, so if you sell them all, you will reach the $6,000 goal.

2. How do I participate in the Sell-A-Thon?

To participate in the Sell-A-Thon, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and have access to the Sell-A-Thon promotional materials. You can find these materials on our consultant website or by reaching out to your team leader.

3. Are there any incentives for selling the 2 Pepper Grinders and 2 Bamboo Bowls?

Yes, there are incentives for selling the 2 Pepper Grinders and 2 Bamboo Bowls. In addition to earning $6,000, you will also receive recognition for your sales and may be eligible for special bonuses or rewards from your team leader or Pampered Chef.

4. Can I sell other products along with the 2 Pepper Grinders and 2 Bamboo Bowls to reach the $6,000 goal?

Yes, you can sell other products along with the 2 Pepper Grinders and 2 Bamboo Bowls to reach the $6,000 goal. However, the focus of the Sell-A-Thon is on these specific products, so we encourage you to promote and sell them in order to fully participate in the event.

5. Is there a deadline for the Sell-A-Thon?

Yes, there is a deadline for the Sell-A-Thon. The promotional period for this event runs from [insert start date] to [insert end date]. Make sure to submit your sales by the deadline to be eligible for the incentives and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies