• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Flight Departure Time Changing?

I'm not flying this time but I would be going crazy. I'm glad you got this resolved before you got to the airport!
PampMomof3
Gold Member
So, I just got an email from Orbitz telling that my departure flight has changed. Well, it sure did!:eek:

Instead of leaving at 4:45, they want me to leave at 9:15 am!:eek: I'm currently on hold while the Orbitz guy calls Delta to make other plans!!!

Well, I'm still on hold 41 minutes later. Luckily I have speaker phone.

As if I don't have enough to worry about right now!!

Well, 45 minutes later, I have it resolved. My flight leaves at 4:15 so I will have to leave GS a little early. At least I won't miss the New Directors Breakfast!!!;)

Our flight was changed as well. At least your airline was courteous enough to let you know. I only found out because one of my team members tried to reserve a seat on my flight and was told that flight had been cancelled. Nice, huh? Thankfully ours is only 2 hours later. You can always drive down here & fly out with us!!!

Oh my goodness! I'm not flying this time but I would be going crazy. I'm glad you got this resolved before you got to the airport!

I don't understand! Isn't travel stressful enough??
:eek:

dannyzmom said:
Our flight was changed as well. At least your airline was courteous enough to let you know. I only found out because one of my team members tried to reserve a seat on my flight and was told that flight had been cancelled. Nice, huh? Thankfully ours is only 2 hours later. You can always drive down here & fly out with us!!!

Geez!! Well luckily Orbitz sent me an email and I was on the computer at the time so I instantly got on the phone with them. Mine is 30 minutes earlier so at least I get home the same day!

I am a nervous wreck about my return flight. We leave Saturday night after my Director's meeting. And I have a show back here - about 45 minutes fro my home at noon on Sunday. Heaven forbid my flight is delayed - as it is we are not sue to arrive back in Flodai til 11pm...if we're delayed even by an hour or two I am going to be KICKED when I gte back. This host is expecting 20-30 really lovely ladies and I'd hate to let them down.
DH said he will have my kit all packed and ready and loaded into the car so I can roll out of bed on Sunday, shower and stumble into the car...so no matter how late my flight may be he'll get me to bed and I will be able to sleep in til 10am...but still....nerves nerves nerves...
Last year we were delayed like 4 hours comnig home!!!

Will your hubby go do the show in your place if you get delayed? Airlines can be so fickle ...

PampMomof3 said:
Well, 45 minutes later, I have it resolved. My flight leaves at 4:15 so I will have to leave GS a little early. At least I won't miss the New Directors Breakfast!!!;)

GS? Not with you there? Why would you miss the New Dir. Breakfast? If you missed that you would miss your walk too? We walk on the last day!

No, I won't be missing it!!!

Related to Is My Flight Departure Time Changing?

1. What is Flight Change Alert and how does it work?

Flight Change Alert is a service offered by Pampered Chef that notifies you of any changes to your flight itinerary. It works by monitoring your flight information and sending you alerts via email, text, or phone call if there are any changes to your departure or arrival times.

2. How do I sign up for Flight Change Alert?

You can sign up for Flight Change Alert by visiting our website and entering your flight details. You will need to provide your flight number, date of travel, and contact information to receive alerts.

3. Is there a fee for using Flight Change Alert?

Flight Change Alert is a free service offered by Pampered Chef. There are no fees associated with signing up or receiving alerts.

4. Can I choose how I receive Flight Change Alert notifications?

Yes, you can choose to receive alerts via email, text message, or phone call. You can also select multiple methods of notification for added convenience.

5. What happens if my flight is cancelled or delayed?

If your flight is cancelled or delayed, you will receive an alert from Flight Change Alert. You can then contact your airline for further assistance and rebooking options. Please note that Flight Change Alert does not handle flight changes or provide compensation for any changes made to your flight itinerary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies