• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flight Troubles: Cancellations and Reschedules with Northwest Airlines

In summary, if your flight is delayed, you should check with the airline for updates and contact customer service for assistance with rebooking or finding alternate transportation. If your flight is cancelled, you may be eligible for a refund and can contact customer service for help with requesting a refund or rebooking. If you miss your connecting flight, immediately inform a representative for assistance with rebooking. Flight changes are possible but subject to availability and additional fees. If your baggage is lost or damaged, file a report with the airline and contact customer service for assistance in seeking compensation.
StacieB
Gold Member
Just got home from a family reunion in MT. Well i get on to read my emails, and my flights to chicago are all cancelled. They did reschedule me to 1 pm. Not bad, thought I would keep that, however now I would be traveling alone. So my director calls me this morning, and tells me my return flight is cancelled as well. So we call Northwest Airlines and are now scheduled to leave at 6:45 AM and get to Chicago after 11 and then leave around 5:30 on the 14th and get home at 9:55. I hope we get home as I am to go to MN the next day for a Bridal Shower for my DH Cousin. UGH!!! They say they do not have enough staff that is why they are cancelling all these flights. So they are in the process of Hiring more. UGH UGH UGH!!! Anyone else having trouble with NWA???

Sorry, I don't have any adivce! Is there a different airport that you could fly out of or something?

Gee, that sucks! Since they have inconvenienced you, would they be willing to fly you straight to MN at no extra charge?

NWA has been having a "worker slowdown" for a few weeks now. Everyone coming by me for a recent event had issues.

Good luck getting in via NWA without some issues. Either plan to have problems or try to switch airlines.

What should I do if my flight is delayed?

If your flight is delayed, you should first check with the airline for updates on the estimated departure time. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance in rebooking your flight or finding alternate transportation options.

Can I get a refund if my flight is cancelled?

If your flight is cancelled, you may be eligible for a refund depending on the airline's policies. You can contact our customer service team for assistance in requesting a refund or rebooking your flight.

What can I do if I miss my connecting flight?

If you miss your connecting flight, you should immediately inform a representative at the airline counter or our customer service team. They can help you rebook your flight and make arrangements for your connecting flight.

Can I change my flight date or time?

Yes, flight changes are possible but are subject to availability and may require additional fees. You can contact our customer service team for assistance in changing your flight date or time.

What happens if my baggage is lost or damaged during the flight?

If your baggage is lost or damaged during the flight, you should file a report with the airline as soon as possible. You may also be eligible for compensation, depending on the airline's policies. Our customer service team can assist you in filing a report and seeking compensation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
  • pampered_chef_swva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
khergatt
Replies