• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ATA Airlines Bankruptcy: Cancellations and Refunds Information

In summary, Ata has gone out of business due to financial difficulties and their products are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. Warranties on Ata products are also no longer valid. However, Pampered Chef is constantly looking for new and innovative products to offer customers. Unfortunately, returns and refunds for Ata products cannot be processed through Pampered Chef.
jwpamp
ATA has filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy.

All flights have been cancelled. Check the website for more info: ATA Airlines

If you paid with a credit card you can call the card company, but if you paid with cash or check, you are out of luck and have lost your money.

I hope that this doesn't affect anyone here, but there are nearly 3000 people out of work (flight attendents, pilots, workers).

Did anyone have flights to vacations or National Conference booked thru them? We ALWAYS took ATA to Hawaii....luckily we don't have anything planned for this year yet!

I've never even heard of them

I've flown on them in the past (to Vegas) and was not overly impressed with their service - not a big surprise but sad for all the people who are employed by them and have flights through them.

It's scary how many companies are going out of business these days. I am very thankful that we have Warren Buffet and Doris Christopher at the helm...

I agree Carolyn. I met a gal the other day who was with Henn for 18 years...they closed up shop in December.

Janice, Aloha Airlines just ceased operations as well.

Oh my, I better get a canoe!! How on earth do I get there NOW?? :eek:

nice leisurely cruise from the west coast maybe?

This is what suprised me:

ATA currently is unable to provide refunds to customers who purchased tickets directly from ATA with cash or a check. These customers may be able to obtain a full or partial refund for their unused tickets by submitting a claim in ATA’s Chapter 11 proceedings. Information about submitting a claim will be available at the following website: The BMC Group - ATA Airlines.

Related to ATA Airlines Bankruptcy: Cancellations and Refunds Information

1. What happened to Ata?

Unfortunately, Ata has gone out of business due to financial difficulties.

2. Will I still be able to purchase Ata products?

No, Ata products are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef.

3. Can I still redeem my warranty on Ata products?

Unfortunately, since Ata is out of business, warranties on their products are no longer valid.

4. Will Pampered Chef be offering any similar products to replace Ata?

Yes, Pampered Chef is always looking for new and innovative products to offer our customers. Keep an eye out for new kitchen tools and gadgets!

5. Can I return my Ata products for a refund?

While we understand your disappointment with Ata going out of business, Pampered Chef is unable to offer refunds for products purchased from other companies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered_chef_swva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
khergatt
Replies
Views
AnnaPChef
Replies
Views
janetupnorth