• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Anyone Watching the Bachelorette This Season?

In summary, the season has been strange. Some people are watching it, but others are not. There are a couple of guys we like, but Ashley is not giving them a fair chance. Although the season could have been saved a long time ago, the producers may still like the train wreck.
babywings76
Gold Member
This season is soooo odd! Is anyone else watching it? I'm really annoyed with the way the producers or whoever decided to handle things. Anyone want to chat about it?

This has been the WEIRDEST season. We're only watching to see how the Bently things turns out. To be perfectly honest, she annoys the snot out of me. She needs to pull her head out of her butt!

There are a couple of guys we really like, but don't necessarily want to doom them to a life with her...it will be interesting to see how things turn out!

I feel really bad for her. Her original intuition on Bentley was dead wrong. She obsesses about him and isn't moving on. I don't think her head was in a good place for this show. She is very insecure and as soon as a guy says something about the other guys intentions, she shuts down emotionally and thinks they all aren't interested in her. She isn't giving some guys a decent chance. I was mad at her for just sending that one guy home on the 2 on 1 date. I think if she was soooo willing to give Bentley the benefit of the doubt on Day 1 and all the other days, then she should've given this guy a chance to defend himself. Especially since the source was from that silly William guy who likes to throw people under the bus (which SHE was a victim of herself!) UGH!But you know, I really think the producer could've salvaged this show a looong time ago. If after Bentley left and they saw her still a basket case about it, I'd think they'd be worried that this season is going to be a mess! Maybe the producers like that, because it's something new to happen on the show...but as a viewer I'm completely turned off and mad that the producers will let garbage on and let men mess with their "star"s head. KWIM?! After Bentley left and Ashley is still messed up and pinning away with the whole "Dot, dot, dot" thing (ugh!), I think Chris Harrison should've said "Hey Ashley, we normally don't show the behind the camera interviews until the show airs, but we see that you are really struggling with getting past this guy. We want you to be able to move on with the rest of these guys here and hopefully find love, so we feel you need to know..." And then either just tell her or show her things. I mean they could've just said that the guy said bad things about her and really wasn't interested in her, but put on a show for her to keep him around. Watching the show now, Ashley must feel REALLY dumb and embarrassed and I feel so bad for her! Haven't we all made bad judgement calls when it comes to guys we were attracted to but ended up being slime?!! This season just shows me that the producers don't really care about the Bachelorette finding love at all, if there's a train wreck, they'll grease the rails!

I stopped watching it on the episode where Bentley left....and the guy with the mask! The roast is what did me in. WHY would they come up with such a lame idea? Seriously? And Ashley took it so seriously... I think I would have, too. So many comments about her small boobs and such. Stupid. I knew one of the bachelorettes from Brad's first go round. She said it is pretty intense and would never do it again.

I scream at my tv and at Ashley every week. First off, she was so in love in 2 weeks? I just think she is a really bad actress. No one is that in love in 2 weeks, especially on a show where you are dating 25 guys and where you were WARNED about the guy possibly being there for the wrong reasons. Ashley reminds me of myself, when I was 13.
I hope she finds love and all that yada yada... but after last season, and Brad and all that, she is a jerk magnet I guess. I don't know how Chris Harrison doesn't smack her every week personally.
Bentley never should have done his dot dot dot. I just think he wasn't as big and bad as he played up in his interviews. He couldn't find the balls to tell her he was playing her the whole time, and he left her pining for him. He seems pretty insecure too, to play a girl like that. I wonder what he would think if that was his daughter someone was doing that too. Seriously, he acts like a 13 year old too. *disclaimer* I did not mean any offense to 13 year olds out there

I agree 100% it is weird, personally I really like JP and Mickey

I don't like this season either. I don't like the camera angles and filming... is this a travel log show or a dating show? They are focusing more on the locations that the people. Really, you ask they guys to physically fight each other and think that is somehow going to come out well???

Bad decisions all the way around -- Bentley, the mask guy, the roast, the fight, the travelling all around -- what about the good ole days at the mansion, and the only travelling was at the end?! What a waste of money!!

I thought the roast and the fighting were completely dumb ideas. Did she really think that was a good idea? Did the producers come up with them and force her to do it? It's one thing to make them do poems, make songs, have a comedy night (like other seasons, which I also thought was sooo lame, but oh well), but a Roast?! Come on! They were supposed to roast her--DUMB idea! How can someone with such sensitive feelings be able to take that? And boxing?! Seriously?! All those guys fighting, of course someone's going to get hurt. That poor guy already seemed a bit aloof, now he probably will have some brain damage from that date. I felt so bad for him.

I really don't see her picking anyone -- with all her insecurities. Plus, I don't feel like she really has any "chemisty" with any of them. They all look like buddies to me.
She really needs to quit focusing on one man - "B" - and look around. In her defense, she doesn't see what we have seen as far as Bentley, but when she does see the show, I hope she's as mad at the producers as anyone for coming up with all these stupid ideas - starting with Bentley!!

1. What channel and time does "The Bachelorette" air?

The Bachelorette airs on ABC at 8/7c on Monday nights.

2. Who is the current bachelorette?

The current bachelorette for this season is Katie Thurston.

3. How can I watch "The Bachelorette" if I don't have cable?

You can watch "The Bachelorette" on streaming services such as Hulu, YouTube TV, and ABC's website and app.

4. How many contestants are left on "The Bachelorette" this season?

As of (insert date), there are (insert number) contestants left on "The Bachelorette" this season.

5. When does the finale of "The Bachelorette" air?

The finale of "The Bachelorette" is scheduled to air on (insert date).

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jesikaransom
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • RaggedyAunt
  • General Chat
Replies