• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Anyone Watch Cane Last Night?

I knew I had seen her before somewhere. Next thing I know, I'm watching an episode where she is the baddie!Susanne is the mob boss' daughter and she is a ruthless woman. She is trying to take over her father's business and she will stop at nothing to accomplish her goal. She is also in love with the brother of one of her enforcers, but he does not love her back. He is in love with another woman. So, she is trying to make him jealous and break up his relationship. She is also trying to kill him. SUDDENLY SUSAN! That was it!;) I knew I had seen her before somewhere
jrstephens
I think it may be good. I have not decided yet. The "bad guy" is going to be really bad, mob style. It may be one of those shows I will watch but not freak out if I miss it.

I really do not need something else to watch anyway! HA!:balloon:

jrstephens said:
I think it may be good. I have not decided yet. The "bad guy" is going to be really bad, mob style. It may be one of those shows I will watch but not freak out if I miss it.

I really do not need something else to watch anyway! HA!:balloon:

My bo described this show as a Cuban Sopranos/Brothers & Sisters. He liked the violence, I LOVE Jimmy Smits! I met him at a club in Jersey about 4 years ago....OOhhhhh Myyyyyyyy GOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD is he beautiful in person! VERYYYYYY tall. Very gracious and kind.:thumbup: :love: ;)

Im hooked to this one (like I NEED another show to add)

I love anything with the mob, so, this one will probaly grow on me like crazy.

I know this sounds crazy - but I have always said it would be cool to be a mobsters girlfriend - NO ONE would mess with you. But you would have to live with the possiblity of getting whacked at any time, HAHA!!!!! My husband just laughs at me!!!:D Not that I would seriously ever do that!

jrstephens said:
I love anything with the mob, so, this one will probaly grow on me like crazy.

I know this sounds crazy - but I have always said it would be cool to be a mobsters girlfriend - NO ONE would mess with you. But you would have to live with the possiblity of getting whacked at any time, HAHA!!!!! My husband just laughs at me!!!:D Not that I would seriously ever do that!

It would be awesome! Until you wanted to break up and he didnt! Im trying to figure out the whole wife age/mother thing....she looks 25 and she's got a kid going into college/army! I heard him say she was 17 when they got married. But he married the daughter of the man who raised him?

Denarella said:
It would be awesome! Until you wanted to break up and he didnt! Im trying to figure out the whole wife age/mother thing....she looks 25 and she's got a kid going into college/army! I heard him say she was 17 when they got married. But he married the daughter of the man who raised him?

She did look young. And her father adopted him, so, actually they are brother and sister on paper! I think he is having an affair with his scretary too - she leaned in a little too close for me when she was showing him something on the computer.

I cannot remember "his" name. Alfresco or something like that? I know Frank was the brother that got passed over.

The brother that owns the nighclub is FINE! I think.

:rolleyes:

You've all reinforced my decision to watch The War over on PBS.

jrstephens said:
She did look young. And her father adopted him, so, actually they are brother and sister on paper! I think he is having an affair with his scretary too - she leaned in a little too close for me when she was showing him something on the computer.

I cannot remember "his" name. Alfresco or something like that? I know Frank was the brother that got passed over.

The brother that owns the nighclub is FINE! I think.

Alexandro or Alejandro is Smits' name on the show. I think he already "hit' the secretary or SHE wants a piece. SHE seems evil to me.

Yes...nightclub brother is hot as heck....lots of eye candy on this show. Frank used to be on that old Brooke Sheilds/Judd Nelson sitcom. He was the gay photographer.

His real name is Nestor Carbonell.

(And don't ask me how I know that. My brain is full of useless cr@p.)

Tuesday night is House night at our place. mmm.... I'd even consider going to the doctor if he were my doc.

chefann said:
His real name is Nestor Carbonell.

(And don't ask me how I know that. My brain is full of useless cr@p.)

Tuesday night is House night at our place. mmm.... I'd even consider going to the doctor if he were my doc.

House is HOT!!!!:love:

Denarella said:
Alexandro or Alejandro is Smits' name on the show. I think he already "hit' the secretary or SHE wants a piece. SHE seems evil to me.

Yes...nightclub brother is hot as heck....lots of eye candy on this show. Frank used to be on that old Brooke Sheilds/Judd Nelson sitcom. He was the gay photographer.

SUDDENLY SUSAN! That was it!;)

1. What is "Cane" about?

"Cane" is a drama series that follows the lives and struggles of a wealthy Cuban-American family who own and operate a successful rum and sugar business in Miami.

2. When does "Cane" air?

"Cane" aired on CBS from September 25, 2007 to December 18, 2007 on Tuesday nights at 10/9c.

3. Who stars in "Cane"?

"Cane" stars Jimmy Smits as Alex Vega, the patriarch of the family and head of the rum empire, and Nestor Carbonell as Frank Duque, the trusted right-hand man and family friend. Other notable cast members include Hector Elizondo, Rita Moreno, and Paola Turbay.

4. Is "Cane" available to stream or purchase?

As of now, "Cane" is not available to stream on any major platforms such as Netflix or Hulu. However, it can be purchased on DVD through various online retailers.

5. Was "Cane" cancelled after one season?

Yes, unfortunately "Cane" was cancelled after its first season due to low ratings. The show was initially planned for a full season but was cut short due to the 2007–2008 Writers Guild of America strike.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies