1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Does anyone watch "America's Got Talent"?

1. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Anyone here watch this show? It's premiere is tonight.

i feel so bad for some of these people. They honestly think they have talent and are GOOD! Can you imagine the feeling of being in front of all those people and the country and being booed so badly?

I think the producers purposefully let the bad acts through just to make 'good-TV'.

Jun 23, 2009
  2. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

No diffferent that American Idol, really..I think alot of people "know" if they actually have talent and those who go on TV who don't just want to go on TV. I think those talent contests are a waste anyway. They become more a popularity contest at the end.

Jun 23, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

My husband wanted to watch it last night. Wow! Some of those acts were just weird! When one of the judges had to tell the guy who thought he could do impressions that he was glad he told him who he was supposed to be doing it was so funny.

I think it was the last act, the 3 kids who sang together. I couldn't believe the little girl was only 9, and had such a great voice.

4. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

I was flipping channels & happened to catch some snakes crawling all over a very tattooed man. I quickly changed the channel as my 4 year old dd was screaming!

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted