• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Brother Summer 2010: Meet the Cast and Get Ready for Drama!

In summary, the Vegas showgirl will never drown in the BB pool, the guy with the "IQ in the top 2 percent" should be interesting to watch, the saboteur is either the college professor or the Mensa guy, Kristen is my guess with Monet a close second, and the saboteur will hold out a bit before botching things.
raebates
Staff member
Looks like an interesting cast this season.

The Vegas showgirl will certainly never drown in the BB pool. :rolleyes:

The guy with the "IQ in the top 2 percent" should be interesting to watch. Usually people who feel a need to talk about how smart they are tend to do really stupid things. :p

Quote of the season: I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener.

OK Rae - who is the saboteur? I think it was the young lady who came in in a pink camisole and gray vest. Can't say why but that is my guess. I have a cousin who has an IQ of 189. DUMB AS A BOX OF ROCKS!!!

Looking forward to a great season, will be interesting to see who the sabateur is. I agree Vegas gal will not drown. HA HA!!

My husband and I have no speculations yet, but we did find the cast of characters to be very amusing - should make for a great season!!!

Nothing like wearing a "yom kippur" on your head according to Rachel! My guess is Lane as the saboteur - I love mindless tv for summer!

I think the saboteur is either the college professor or the Mensa guy. Did they guy from TX say 1 word all night???

I'm guessing that Andrew is the saboteur. It sure seems like many of the houseguests are avoiding him. (I wanted an hour of the Showtime episode. Who stays up until 3 a.m.?) Also my favorite line of the entire first episode was the reference to Andrew wearing a "Yom Kippur" on his head. Perfect.

Andrew seems a bit off... did you see the After Dark where he put his head under the blanket of the one girl?? She was offended!

Way to funny - not only is it mindless but it floats, has rubber parts, flies and is simply at a loss for words! At least the right ones! Who wears a holiday on their head! Pat and I nearly fell off our chairs when she said that! Not to mention a few two bisexuals, one gay man and definitely a lot of air! (I can just see them turning off the lights again and seeing little blinking lights coming from a few ears! VACANCY...VACANCY...!) And it is not just the gals!

Yes Texas, Lane, spoke but maybe three words. So... the strong silent type! Well mindless is just the start of this one. I think the brainiacks, Matt, Andrew and Ragan, are too obvious to be the saboteur. Kristen is my guess with Monet a close second. And I think the saboteur will hold out a bit before botching things. However, with the gal, not sure if it was Britney or Kathy, that fell and hurt herself last night, that may be an accidental red herring but... And was it Kristen who could not get on the slippery wienie for the yellow team at all and they lost because of it? So...

Those two girls, the one who fell and the one who just couldn't figure out that they wanted her to grab the straps at the top, are at the top of my list right now as possible saboteurs. And, yes, the "Yom Kippur" comment was hysterical.

Has anybody noticed how much Andrew looks like actor Mark Feuerstein, the star on cable TV's "Royal Pains?"

Attachments

• mark.jpg
    mark.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 340
i think it was either Kathy or Lane

Oh my he really does look like him, except he is missing his Yom Kippur!

LOVE BB means summer is officially underway! I think that Kathy is sabatour based on actions but I'm usually wrong!:) It could be Kristen too but we'll see what happens. I think those 4 guys making that alliance is a disaster in the making. Why do the houseguests always think that it will be different in their season????? When does it ever work? Plus they could potentially have the sabateur in their group!

pampered1224 said:
Oh my he really does look like him, except he is missing his Yom Kippur!

To me, that one was one of the singular funniest lines this season so far.

I think it is Enzo. It is kinda fishy to me that he is wanting to lead the group of men. Kathy needs to go home, she threw both competitions in my opinion.

My first thought was Kathy since she seemed to throw both competitions and also told everyone it could be a well liked girl. You know, insuating it could be someone else. Then she put an X on her picture to also get the target off herself. But it seems so obvious if it is so I could be wrong. I dont want Brendon going home yet. He's nice eye candy!

Okay, I don't watch every airing of BB, but Rachel and Brendan have got to be two of the most annoying contestants in BB history. I can't believe she followed Kathy around demanding an apology because Kathy celebrated a win. Rachel's constant "You can do it, Brandon" drives me crazy. The woman seems to be an unhinged narcissist. Brendan, on the other hand, is one of the wimpiest guys I've ever seen. The way he simpers after Rachel and whines about losing is pathetic.

I couldn't agree with you more Rae! If I were Kathy I would have gone off on her! I loved Jeff and Jordan - too bad they aren't there the rest of the season.

I was impressed with Kathy's restraint. Rachel is wacko.

Rachel was insane last night.. demanding an apology??? how does that work??? And the best part is the is the sorest winner I have ever seen. Ohhh Brenden!!! Do you think once he takes off his "beer brother googles" he will realize how she PLAYED him??

Rachel is Crazy...and a bad actress. You can tell when she fake cries by how she rolls her eyes up and to the side...the same with her fake crying voice. Blah! I love how she gets ticked at Brenden and keeps pulling away when he goes to kiss or hug her. P-U-K-E! She is using him...but then again...it is a game...

Kathy is a saint.

Jeff and Jordan are so cute. Did you catch how Jeff mentioned something like Jordan is finishing up with school? I'm hoping that she learns how to read a clock with her schoolin'...you know - a quarter til doesn't mean 25 til?

She is so sweet and cute that it doesn't matter as long as she has Jeff helping her save her money.

BTW - I love Britney...I really hope she stays til the end. Her comments and imitations crack me up!

okay...missed last night because I forgot to check the dvr stacking (grrr)...who won POV...was it Kathy?

thanks!

Britney won the POV and didn't use it - thank goodness! I sure hope Rachel is out the door tonight!

Yay! Yay! Yay!I was so worried that the saboteur's message would make people change their votes. Rachel is so very clueless about her own behavior.

I can't believe the way Rachel came back into the house. Then, to have the nerve to act as though Regan had been mistreating her. The woman is psycho.

I love Ragen and how he let Rachel have it! Glad she is gone, wish she never came back. Now let's get her man outta the house! The "this one's for you Rachel" is gonna get old too.

Related to Big Brother Summer 2010: Meet the Cast and Get Ready for Drama!

What is "Big Brother Summer 2010" all about?

"Big Brother Summer 2010" is a reality television show where a group of strangers live together in a house, completely cut off from the outside world. They compete in challenges and vote each other out until one person remains and is declared the winner.

When does "Big Brother Summer 2010" air and on what channel?

"Big Brother Summer 2010" airs on CBS every Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday at 8/7c. You can also catch up on episodes on the CBS website or CBS All Access.

How long does "Big Brother Summer 2010" last?

The season typically lasts for around three months, starting in June and ending in September. However, the exact length may vary depending on any twists or surprises that may occur during the season.

Who is hosting "Big Brother Summer 2010"?

The host of "Big Brother Summer 2010" is Julie Chen, who has been the host since the show's first season in 2000.

Can I watch "Big Brother Summer 2010" if I don't have cable?

Yes, you can watch "Big Brother Summer 2010" without cable by subscribing to CBS All Access or by purchasing individual episodes on platforms such as Amazon Prime or iTunes.

Back