• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Excitement for Lost Season 3 Premiere Tonight - Any Losties Out There?

In summary, Jennie and Sue are both excited for the Lost Season 3 Premiere tonight. They are both left confused by the show after watching last night. They are both concerned about the Henry/Ben guy and are thinking that he may be the leader of a Dharma group that abandoned the project.
supergirljennie
I just wanted to see if anyone else is as excited about the Lost Season 3 Premiere tonight as I am?! I just can't wait. :)

Good morning Jennie. I'll be watching. We'll see where this season takes us. . .

Jeanine

Yea! Finally a thread about the show I am obsessed with! I won't even do shows on Wed. nights - because I must be home in time for Lost! Last season was so disappointing with all of the re-runs etc......I am so excited for tonight! I really want to know what happened Ekco & John.......and if Walt & his dad (the traitor!) really got off the island, and......so much I want to know! I have a friend (another consultant in my cluster) who always compares notes w/ me - and our Cluster meeting is the 2nd Wed. of every month - so we are always shooting out of there when it's over to get home in time!
I'm planning my day today so that the world can shut down at 9pm tonight!:D

LOL I'm lucky that I have DVR and am a little more flexible for time, but I'm so excited! I have the first and second seasons on DVR, and I've gotten most of my family (that I don't live with) addicted too!

There's so many issues I hope they resolve soon. I know that Kate makes a decision between Jack and Sawyer within the first 6 episodes, but other than that... :)

Just when I think Sawyer might actually be a good guy underneath, he does something dispicable again.......I hope Kate picks Jack!

supergirljennie said:
LOL I'm lucky that I have DVR and am a little more flexible for time, but I'm so excited!

Me too! My hubby and I can't wait for the premiere tonight as well! We both became upset last season as well b/c of ALL the repeats so I pray they don't do it to us again this season!!!:D

Big fan here too. But I will be Tivo'ing it tonight so don't spill the beans! :)

I am super excited! Some friends and i are doing "lost" night, which involves having dinner made, popcorn, and a buncha people all smushed together on a couch watching, and then discussing after. Tonights dinner is Japanese:D Can't wait, should be an excellent episode!

utopianaurora said:
I am super excited! Some friends and i are doing "lost" night, which involves having dinner made, popcorn, and a buncha people all smushed together on a couch watching, and then discussing after. Tonights dinner is Japanese:D Can't wait, should be an excellent episode!

Oh, that sounds like so much fun. Maybe I'll make some popcorn and think of you and your friends hanging out. My husband doesn't watch the show (he only watches sports and sometimes the history channel) so it will be just me. . .and maybe one of the cats.

I loved Lost the first year; but missed it a bunch last year since they moved it to 7pm here & we don't get home from kids klub at church till about 7:45. I hated how they would show a few episodes, then show reruns. I kept getting confused:confused:
My mom is super excited though. She & my dad went to Hawaii this summer & on one tour they had a really cool tour guide. Once he found out they were Lost fans, he stopped at a few places where they tape.

That's fun about the tour! I'd love that. :)

What they are doing this year is showing 6 episodes in a row, then they break for 13 weeks for some mid-season show (who knows?), and then they return for the rest of the season! Apparently enough people complained about the schedule last year they listened.

supergirljennie said:
Question Any Losties out there?
I used to have Post Losties for breakfast but I eat Kellogg's Corn Flakes now.

So.....who watched last night???
What did you think????

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I used to have Post Losties for breakfast but I eat Kellogg's Corn Flakes now.
[sound effect=downward bomb whistle] THUD! [/sound effect]

Okay, so they aren't all winners.

LOL!!! You crack me up, Kitchen Guy!! :D

-Sue

I watched last night, but it just left me totally confused. I hate it when that happens....dang it! But it did start to give us a little insight on what happened. So that is good. But the Henry/Ben guy is sooo creepy! BLAH! His eyes freak me out totally!

He creeps me out too!!! I really wonder what his deal is....

I don't know. I am thinking that he was set up as the leader or head in the Dharma group. Then Dharma abandoned the project or something. I dunno, still very confused about that. But since their was a whole village there, I am thinking that is what is going on there. Maybe he somehow just came into the power. Maybe.....they are all sick!? Like a leper colony or something?! LOL JK! But with all the people that were there before the crash, I dunno what to think. Plus they were living like this, obviously, for awhile before the crash. Dang it! I hate trying to figure it out! LOL!

I know!! Makes me CRAZY!! LOL. What puzzles me is what could make them so EVIL - the way they hung Charlie from the tree.....snapped the neck of that guy Ana Lucia trapped in the ditch.... freaky. I want ANSWERS!!!! LOL

me tooo! seriously why so mean and hateful? it is not like these people did anything wrong, except for getting on the plane! i just want answers....and I want them NOW!!

LOL LOL LOL
Jenn - I am glad you are as impatient as I am!! I am OBSESSED with that show. I really am!! LOL
I can't wait for next Wednesday, even though I know we'll be left with even more unanswered questions!!!

LOL LOL LOL
Jenn - I am glad you are as impatient as I am!! I am OBSESSED with that show. I really am!! LOL
I can't wait for next Wednesday, even though I know we'll be left with even more unanswered questions!!!

I need new glasses. I'm seeing double.

no doubt about it! I love LOST! My whole family used to watch it, but now I have to go down the street to my in-laws to watch it. But still, they should show it at least twice a week in my opinion. Forget about having a friggin 13 week break, they need to just show us those episodes in double time! LOL! I wish right?!

I need new glasses.

I'm seeing double.

chef-kina said:
no doubt about it! I love LOST! My whole family used to watch it, but now I have to go down the street to my in-laws to watch it. But still, they should show it at least twice a week in my opinion. Forget about having a friggin 13 week break, they need to just show us those episodes in double time! LOL! I wish right?!

TOTALLY!! They better not have those reruns every other week like they did last season!!!!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I need new glasses.

I'm seeing double.

LOL LOL LOL :D

Okay - and they must have some contact with the outside world - they had a whole folder on Jack's life....???? Is it some kind of freaky utopian experiment? I'm with you guys - I want answers NOW! I'm totally obsessed too - I actually spend time thinking about it during the week trying to figure it out - it's not just mindless entertainment for me:rolleyes:

yeah how the heck are they able to get all that info on Jack. I mean I am sure they got the whole list of people who were on the plane, so maybe they have some outside contact. They have to. They had to somehow know who was scheduled to be on the plane, or have a contact from the outside world. I hate it, makes me crazy. But I am with you, I think about it during the day trying to figure out what is happening.

I go to lostpedia.com to read up on things, episode summaries and other people's theories... I'm addicted too! Is it just me, or did they cast Juliet as someone who looks remarkably similar to Desmond's girlfriend Penelope?

SusanBP0129 said:
TOTALLY!! They better not have those reruns every other week like they did last season!!!!!
You needn't worry about them showing a bunch of reruns...

They will.

stupid people....I swear....I do NOT want to see reruns!

supergirljennie said:
I go to lostpedia.com to read up on things, episode summaries and other people's theories... I'm addicted too! Is it just me, or did they cast Juliet as someone who looks remarkably similar to Desmond's girlfriend Penelope?

When she first came on screen, I thought that it was Penelope.....maybe it is, and that's just another twist in the plot - Penelope is really Juliet, or Juliet is really Penelope?????? And WHERE is Desmond in all of this?

That's what I thought too!!!!!!!!

Juliet and Penelope aren't played by the same actress, but they do look so much alike! I think we'll see more of the other characters in later weeks.

There won't actually be any reruns this season. They are showing 6 new episodes (6 weeks straight), and then there's a 13 week break for a new mid-season show. Then when it returns in January, it's all new episodes until the end of the season! Enough people complained about it that they listened. :)

Last edited:
This is my theory: the Others are not as well off as some may think. All that info they had on Jack? They could have gotten it from spies, while drugging them or their technology on the island. I think Juliet was probing him and was lying at some point. I think they want to keep Jack, that's why he's separated from everyone else.I think the Others living in that village are what's left of the DHARMA project, and they are all weird in a sense they have some sort of Stepford-Wivey/ Stephen King sort of view on a utopia, and they are initiating social experiments and other experiments on people on the island. They didn't looked shocked, did they when they saw the plane in the air? It looks to me like it was planned.

chef-kina said:
they should show it at least twice a week in my opinion. Forget about having a friggin 13 week break,

I remember the days when there were no reruns until summer and you actually had NEW episodes of your favorite shows for WEEKS in a row. Imagine that!

Spoken like a true TV addict. . . sad but true. :)

So, it’s time for Lost to start. I have a cookie crust in the oven baking for my show the next night. About the same time that Juliet pulls her burning muffins out of the oven, I smell smoke. I go to MY oven and see that my cookie crust has crawled to the edge of my pizza stone and is sliding over into the bottom of the oven. :eek:

As the all-important first 5 minutes of the show occur, I’m trying to figure out how to salvage the cookie crust and put out the fire in my oven. :mad:

Luckily, I taped the show and took time to watch Thursday (fast-forwarding through the very dull “Jack” stuff) or I would have missed the plane breaking up over the island.

By the way, I saved the crust and the house did not burn down. :)

sailortena said:
This is my theory: the Others are not as well off as some may think. All that info they had on Jack? They could have gotten it from spies, while drugging them or their technology on the island. I think Juliet was probing him and was lying at some point. I think they want to keep Jack, that's why he's separated from everyone else.

I think the Others living in that village are what's left of the DHARMA project, and they are all weird in a sense they have some sort of Stepford-Wivey/ Stephen King sort of view on a utopia, and they are initiating social experiments and other experiments on people on the island. They didn't looked shocked, did they when they saw the plane in the air? It looks to me like it was planned.

They did have a game plan for when the plane crashed - Ben(if that's his real name) took control, and everyone had a job to do........and did you notice that the book they were reading for the book club was a Stephen King novel?? From past experience - everything you see seems to later have some bearing on the story.....oh and Juliet playing "Downtown" and crying before everyone came to her house....she's not happy - is she more or less a prisoner of Ben? She doesn't seem to like him, but she does what he says???

No answers from this episode, just more questions....:eek:

chefjeanine said:
So, it’s time for Lost to start. I have a cookie crust in the oven baking for my show the next night. About the same time that Juliet pulls her burning muffins out of the oven, I smell smoke. I go to MY oven and see that my cookie crust has crawled to the edge of my pizza stone and is sliding over into the bottom of the oven. :eek:

As the all-important first 5 minutes of the show occur, I’m trying to figure out how to salvage the cookie crust and put out the fire in my oven. :mad:

Luckily, I taped the show and took time to watch Thursday (fast-forwarding through the very dull “Jack” stuff) or I would have missed the plane breaking up over the island.

By the way, I saved the crust and the house did not burn down. :)

Jeanine,
That is so funny! I'm glad your house was saved - or you might have to be an episode of "Extreme Makeover - Home Edition"!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
.and did you notice that the book they were reading for the book club was a Stephen King novel??

For those with inquiring minds, I slow-motioned through the scene till I could read the title on the book (I'm a Stephen King fan) . . .it was Carrie.

Becky, glad I could make you smile. My house still smells a little like burned sugar cookies! Hmmm. Ty Pennington (sp?) at my house for days? Perhaps I should have fanned the flames. ;)

chefjeanine said:
I remember the days when there were no reruns until summer and you actually had NEW episodes of your favorite shows for WEEKS in a row. Imagine that!

Spoken like a true TV addict. . . sad but true. :)
I thought I was the only old one around here. ;)

Hell, I'm so old that I remember when MTV played music videos.

lol MTV played music?! (I'm kidding - I remember when they first started it! My brother was addicted to it - I was only 7 or 8)I am completely addicted to LOST - my husband and I watch it together every week. I kind of thought that Juliette looked like Mrs. DeGroot - from the Dharma training video. And I about flipped at the first commercial break!!! (And my phone rang at the first commercial, literally within 2 seconds of the break starting - it was my best friend, flipping out too!!! lol)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies