• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weiner Takes All: My Brother's Film Premieres at AFF!

In summary, a person shares their excitement for their brother's upcoming film premiere at the Atlantic Film Festival. The film is titled "Weiner Takes All" and is a documentary about competitive weiner dogs and their owners. The person also mentions that the film is a mix of "Best in Show" and "Spellbound" and has seen early cuts that are hilarious. They ask for well wishes for a successful screening and distribution.
peichef
My brother's film is about to premiere at the Atlantic Film Festival (AFF) in Sept. I am soooo excited.
He has been working on this "dogumentary", Weiner Takes All, for a couple of years. To see it finally come together and garner some recognition is beyond thrilling.
I'm so happy for him -- just had to share with all of you:)

That is pretty cool. What kind of movie is it? (Dogumentary????:confused: )

I hope your brother's film is well received.

That's great! Send him congratulations!

chefkristin said:
That is pretty cool. What kind of movie is it? (Dogumentary????:confused: )

It's a documentary about competitive weiner dogs -- weiner dog races and show dogs -- adn the people who love them:) It's called WEINER TAKES ALL. If you enter the title into GOOGLE you can go to the website and see a preview. It's pretty entertaining:)

Cool - I saw the title and automatically thought of the Abba song that says The Winner Takes it All I think I starting giving away my age on that one

Well I will usually proudly tell my age but less likely to tell you my weight LOL!

Weiner dogs are so cute!

Good Luck to your brother! And congratulations!

peichef said:
It's a documentary about competitive weiner dogs -- weiner dog races and show dogs -- adn the people who love them:) It's called WEINER TAKES ALL. If you enter the title into GOOGLE you can go to the website and see a preview. It's pretty entertaining:)

So is it like that movie,"First in Show"? That movie is hilarious!!

Tell him Congratulations from us all!!

it's kind of a cross between "Best in Show" and "Spellbound" (my brother's synopsis, not mine). I've not seen the entire film yet, but the early cuts I have seen are hilarious.
Say a prayer for a successful screening:) (and a distributor!!)

Hoping for a successful screening!

1. What is "Weiner Takes All" about?

"Weiner Takes All" is a comedy film directed by my brother, John Smith. It follows the story of two rival hot dog vendors competing for the top spot in a food festival.

2. When and where will the film premiere at AFF?

The film will premiere at the Austin Film Festival on October 20th at 7pm at the Paramount Theater.

3. How can I purchase tickets for the premiere?

You can purchase tickets for the premiere on the Austin Film Festival website or at the box office of the Paramount Theater.

4. Will there be a Q&A session with the director after the premiere?

Yes, my brother will be doing a Q&A session after the premiere to answer any questions about the making of the film.

5. Will there be any special guests or celebrities at the premiere?

As of now, we have not confirmed any special guests or celebrities attending the premiere. However, there is always a chance for surprise appearances at film festivals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• peichef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • christinaspc