• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating $50K in Monthly Earnings: My Journey to Success!

In summary, Heather has reached $50K in sales this month and is excitedly sharing her achievement with the group. Her husband jokes about her success and she won't be able to attend the conference to receive recognition. The group congratulates her and asks about the meaning of "PCSD," which stands for "Pampered Chef San Diego" as an inside joke between Heather and her husband. Heather also mentions her recent weight loss and fitness bootcamp. Her friends continue to congratulate her and express their excitement for her success.
heat123
Silver Member
I just checked my stats and I reached $50K this month! Whoohoooo~ doing the happy dance!! :chef: Go "PCSD" as my DH would say, while clapping his hands and doing a cheer pose (making fun of me, his joke to me)! lol

Just wanted to share my excitement with you all! Too bad I won't be at confrence this year to receive recognition for it!:cry:

Happy Friday everyone!

Go Heather!

cheerlead_smilie.gif
cheerlead_smilie.gif
cheerlead_smilie.gif

Yeah Heather!

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc133/louisakwee/happydance.gif

What in the world is PCSD?

Way to go Heather!!!:thumbup:

Way to go Heather!!
(what is PCSD?)

Cool! Congrats.

dannyzmom said:
Way to go Heather!!
(what is PCSD?)

Good! Glad I wasn't the only one having a problem with that one!:eek:

Pampered Chef Super Director?
Pampered Chef Skinny Director? (Heather just lost a bunch of weight)

CONGRATS! ALright, I tried figuring that out but I can't either!!

Way to go! :sing:

dannyzmom said:
Way to go Heather!!
(what is PCSD?)

Pampered Chef San Diego! DHs inside joke to me! lol

okay, I'd have NEVER guessed that one - I like mine better :)

Whoot whooot!!!

Congrats! She had me on the PCSD too.

pamperedlinda said:
Pampered Chef Super Director?
Pampered Chef Skinny Director? (Heather just lost a bunch of weight)

Heehee, I like the Super director one! One Day perhaps, I will join the ranks as you! :)

I only lost like 15lbs, not bunches.;)
I did however almost finish my fitness bootcamp and have a body that's finally back in bikini shape after a month of grueling workouts!

So....you aren't gonna share the SanDiego "secret" with your closest buddies? Hmmmmmmm?

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Congrats!!!:sing::D:sing:

Awesome Heather!! And way to go on the 15 lb weight loss as well:) We'll miss you this year at conference.

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!

Congratulations!

WAHOO!
Great job!
PC super director definetly not far behind :)

Yay! I can celebrate with you! As soon as I submit my show tonight I will be at $50K this month too! WOO HOO!

heat123 said:
I just checked my stats and I reached $50K this month! Whoohoooo~ doing the happy dance!! :chef: Go "PCSD" as my DH would say, while clapping his hands and doing a cheer pose (making fun of me, his joke to me)! lol

Just wanted to share my excitement with you all! Too bad I won't be at confrence this year to receive recognition for it!:cry:

Happy Friday everyone!

Holy top sales, Batman!
bats.gif
You are amazing! How cool is that? I think that is really super!

Kitchen Diva said:
Holy top sales, Batman!
bats.gif
You are amazing! How cool is that? I think that is really super!

No Career sales not Monthly sales! :) ;)

heat123 said:
No Career sales not Monthly sales! :) ;)

I know... I still think it's cool! That a LOT of sales! :)

Oh thanks! :)

1. What is "Can I Get a Whoot Whooot!"?

"Can I Get a Whoot Whooot!" is a popular catchphrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate a successful cooking demonstration or sale. It is a fun and energetic way to show enthusiasm and gratitude to our customers.

2. How did "Can I Get a Whoot Whooot!" originate?

The phrase "Can I Get a Whoot Whooot!" was originally used by our founder, Doris Christopher, during company meetings as a way to express excitement and encouragement. It has now become a signature chant among Pampered Chef consultants.

3. When is it appropriate to use "Can I Get a Whoot Whooot!"?

"Can I Get a Whoot Whooot!" is commonly used at the end of a cooking demonstration, when a customer makes a purchase, or when a goal has been reached. It's also a great way to celebrate and express gratitude during team meetings or events.

4. Do I have to be a consultant to use "Can I Get a Whoot Whooot!"?

No, "Can I Get a Whoot Whooot!" can be used by anyone who wants to show excitement and enthusiasm. We encourage our customers to join in on the fun and use the catchphrase at our cooking demonstrations or when making a purchase.

5. Is there a specific way to say "Can I Get a Whoot Whooot!"?

Not really! You can say it however you want, as long as you say it with energy and enthusiasm. Some people like to add hand motions or dance moves to make it even more fun. The most important thing is to let your genuine excitement and gratitude shine through!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • sklay723
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle