• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weiner Takes All: A Dogumentary Premiering at Atlantic Film Festival

In summary, your brother's dogumentary is about to premiere at the Atlantic Film Festival, and it is already sold out. It is an exciting event, and everyone should check it out.
peichef
For the past few years, My brother has been working on a "dogumentary" called Weiner Takes All. It is about to premiere at the Atlantic Film Festival (Sun., Sept 16, noon). We are all so excited for him!! Just had to share.
You can check it out on the Film Festival's website.

How cool! I don't know much about film festivals...can he win $$ there? Get his film produced country wide?

I think his biggest goal at this festival is to find a distributor. It's a completely independent film and has cost him big $$$ and so much time and effort. If he gets lots of hits on the AFF website, the distributors will hopefully notice and I hope it will improve his chances for finding someone to buy the rights to the film. Fingers crossed:)

That is SOOO cool! My sis LOVES weiner dogs too.

peichef said:
For the past few years, My brother has been working on a "dogumentary" called Weiner Takes All. It is about to premiere at the Atlantic Film Festival (Sun., Sept 16, noon). We are all so excited for him!! Just had to share.
You can check it out on the Film Festival's website.

How cool:thumbup: I myself have a mini weiner, her name is Sassy and we love her to bits!! I can't wait to see your brother's dogumentary:D

Thats awesome! good for him,thats so exciting! ;)

I'm excited to tell everyone that "Wiener Takes All" SOLD OUT!! Yep. It was the first non-gala sell out of the Film Festival. There were actually people sitting on the floor and standing along the walls:) I just had to share cuz I am beyond proud of my brother and my SIL.
BTW: the film is having its US premiere in San Diego in a couple of weeks!!

Congrats to your brother.

You have good reason to be proud.

Related to Weiner Takes All: A Dogumentary Premiering at Atlantic Film Festival

1. What is "Weiner Takes All: A Dogumentary Premiering at Atlantic Film Festival" about?

"Weiner Takes All" is a heartwarming documentary that follows the journey of a group of dachshunds and their owners as they compete in the annual Wiener Dog Races in Buda, Texas. The film also explores the special bond between these unique dogs and their dedicated owners.

2. When and where is the film premiering at the Atlantic Film Festival?

The film will be premiering at the Atlantic Film Festival on [insert date] at [insert location].

3. Is "Weiner Takes All" appropriate for all ages?

Yes, the film is suitable for all ages. It is a heartwarming and family-friendly documentary that celebrates the love and companionship between humans and their furry friends.

4. Will there be opportunities to meet the filmmakers and cast at the premiere?

Yes, there will be a Q&A session with the filmmakers and some of the cast members after the premiere screening of the film.

5. How can I purchase tickets for the premiere of "Weiner Takes All" at the Atlantic Film Festival?

Tickets can be purchased through the Atlantic Film Festival's website or at the box office during the festival. It is recommended to purchase tickets in advance to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• peichef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
missydivine
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies